Item Title

Item Description

2 Changes you won't like, 2 you might.

12 years ago  #31
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

cash market would be nice again tho there barely is 1 nemore hopefully the % fav thing will bring the cash market back a lil but i like the fav lotto thing.... cell mates im not sure yet might be a better way to implement it i jus aint got no ideas for it but good lookins on everything nice job pb team

12 years ago  #32
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by dayna i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

How so? These days noobs start with more favors and more items than ever. there are basic amenities in the office, and there's plenty of ways to get favors these days than there were in the past.

oh well when i was a noob i started with 10 favs and everything was for gamecash so it was easier to get.. nowadays theres nothing for gamecash but its been a real long time since i was a noob i just think its hard for them is all just my opinion i am a very opinionated person mu

edit : also any player who has been here awhile will tell you how hard it is to even get amens now ppl either hog it all or there isnt enough to go around i find it difficut myself sometimes its just speculation from what i know of in my gang with lower levels i did once suggest a starter pack to help them out not like im struggling if im honest but when i look around the prisons alot of ppl do struggle to get stuff even more so now its mostly a favor market

as i sed its just speculation on my part and im most likeli wrong but its my opinion and i have no worries about sharing it with any1

I think you're looking from a "rare amen" perspective. a real noob is going to be just fine with the amens in the warden's office. Once they start needing more than that, they're probably at a point where they can figure out how to get it. That's my guess anyway

i only know what i have seen first hand in my gang and that the lowers are really struggling i try help them as much as i can get them doing runs for me and stuff but yeh they are low and dont need what we need up here so ur proberbli right maybe i look out for them a little to much but prices have gone up for everything mu and if u havent got the favs then ur not going far ur doing ur bit tho that triple favor sale was awesome of you to do shame i got my 1k favs erlier in the day and sometimes i have to much of an opinon so let me get this thread back on track

Originally posted by Mufasa There are some changes that will be made to the game by Monday, the 26th which should give everyone time to do what they need to before hand.

• Selling for Favors: We're going to be following the model of cash and making it a % to list for favors. The rate will be 15% of the list price with a minimum charge of 10 favors. It likely won't stop people from selling things for 1 favor, but might curb people using it for unscrupulous means.
  • Cell Upgrades: We're going to switch to the model we use for backpack slots and cell combo expansions. This means it will be cheaper for the lower level people to upgrade their cell and get progressively more expensive vs the flat increase it is now.
Again, you'll have until Sunday night to do whatever you need to before these changes go into effect, but they will go into effect, so be aware.

Two other things we're considering and are welcoming feedback on:

• Cell Mates: You guys asked for this, and while we never really were fond of it, it's something we may consider. We envision it working where you apply for a "marriage license", link up if accepted and then you'll get a boost from your cell mate's cell (maybe 5-10% of their total gains all the way around). It will likely be prison-locked (meaning you can only initiate with someone in your prison, but if you move prisons it will remain in tact), and there will likely be downsides too such as a raid affecting both cells or something along those lines. This is open for discussion and expansion.
  • Favor Lottery: Pretty straight forward. You put in favors, someone is randomly chosen (like the current amenity lottery), only we'll likely limit winners to those who have actually logged in within the past 36-48 hours or so, and the award will be a % of the total favors put into the lottery.
So, in summary: first 2 changes coming by Monday, second 2 up for discussion.

sorry for the derailment

12 years ago  #33
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by dayna i think the only change that needs to happen i think is access to simple amens for lower players cus it reeli does suck for them atm it was hard when i was a noob but now its either pay or dont play and its disheartening to see them struggle so much

How so? These days noobs start with more favors and more items than ever. there are basic amenities in the office, and there's plenty of ways to get favors these days than there were in the past.

oh well when i was a noob i started with 10 favs and everything was for gamecash so it was easier to get.. nowadays theres nothing for gamecash but its been a real long time since i was a noob i just think its hard for them is all just my opinion i am a very opinionated person mu

edit : also any player who has been here awhile will tell you how hard it is to even get amens now ppl either hog it all or there isnt enough to go around i find it difficut myself sometimes its just speculation from what i know of in my gang with lower levels i did once suggest a starter pack to help them out not like im struggling if im honest but when i look around the prisons alot of ppl do struggle to get stuff even more so now its mostly a favor market

as i sed its just speculation on my part and im most likeli wrong but its my opinion and i have no worries about sharing it with any1

I think you're looking from a "rare amen" perspective. a real noob is going to be just fine with the amens in the warden's office. Once they start needing more than that, they're probably at a point where they can figure out how to get it. That's my guess anyway

i only know what i have seen first hand in my gang and that the lowers are really struggling i try help them as much as i can get them doing runs for me and stuff but yeh they are low and dont need what we need up here so ur proberbli right maybe i look out for them a little to much but prices have gone up for everything mu and if u havent got the favs then ur not going far ur doing ur bit tho that triple favor sale was awesome of you to do shame i got my 1k favs erlier in the day and sometimes i have to much of an opinon so let me get this thread back on track

Originally posted by Mufasa There are some changes that will be made to the game by Monday, the 26th which should give everyone time to do what they need to before hand.

• Selling for Favors: We're going to be following the model of cash and making it a % to list for favors. The rate will be 15% of the list price with a minimum charge of 10 favors. It likely won't stop people from selling things for 1 favor, but might curb people using it for unscrupulous means.
  • Cell Upgrades: We're going to switch to the model we use for backpack slots and cell combo expansions. This means it will be cheaper for the lower level people to upgrade their cell and get progressively more expensive vs the flat increase it is now.
Again, you'll have until Sunday night to do whatever you need to before these changes go into effect, but they will go into effect, so be aware.

Two other things we're considering and are welcoming feedback on:

• Cell Mates: You guys asked for this, and while we never really were fond of it, it's something we may consider. We envision it working where you apply for a "marriage license", link up if accepted and then you'll get a boost from your cell mate's cell (maybe 5-10% of their total gains all the way around). It will likely be prison-locked (meaning you can only initiate with someone in your prison, but if you move prisons it will remain in tact), and there will likely be downsides too such as a raid affecting both cells or something along those lines. This is open for discussion and expansion.
  • Favor Lottery: Pretty straight forward. You put in favors, someone is randomly chosen (like the current amenity lottery), only we'll likely limit winners to those who have actually logged in within the past 36-48 hours or so, and the award will be a % of the total favors put into the lottery.
So, in summary: first 2 changes coming by Monday, second 2 up for discussion.

sorry for the derailment

yea , i really dont like the 15 percent fav listing , but i guess ill adapt with the new changes as ive done in the past

12 years ago  #34
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

If favors listing thing can be different for different prisons like 10% in nj or to players at certain level and remaining are charged 15%.

As I believe every prison has its separate items market so may be favors are charged from low to high as you level up, similar to concept of backpack slots.

12 years ago  #35
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION

there needs to be a favor % listing it will stop all these fucks postin shit double the price

12 years ago  #36
Banned

Originally posted by DarkSoul If favors listing thing can be different for different prisons like 10% in nj or to players at certain level and remaining are charged 15%.

As I believe every prison has its separate items market so may be favors are charged from low to high as you level up, similar to concept of backpack slots.

favors low to high as you level up ????? really

12 years ago  #37
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by halfbaked there needs to be a favor % listing it will stop all these fucks postin shit double the price

+1

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
12 years ago  #38
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by phoenix1971 Love the first 2 changes..

Dont like either of the last 2 ideas.. each player should have to earn there stats not scab off someone else.. and the lottery dont like it but not so fussed i guess to each there own..:)

12 years ago  #39
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

I dont think the cell mate thing is a good idea

12 years ago  #40
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

I am lv 18 nearly 19 now bcos of the circus and i struggle to get what i need , no dofferent from a lot of noobs or other players here who have been away and come back to the new changes , but its all part of the game play to crawl ure ass back up , that is the fun of the game.. the harder u work the better u get , if players join good familys they will get the help they need , players are not meant to be level 1 to 30 in a matter of weeks and i think the marriage idea will give those that advantage without appreciating or earning the benefits. . seems to me these days everyone wants everything easy.. its a prison game its not supposed to be easy just saying

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread