Item Title

Item Description

Adding Mentors

12 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

As discussed internally and in this thread, we're going to trial adding mentors to the game. These guys will be the beacon for the n00bs to find their way around the game.

Right now, we're looking for 3 additionals. Please post here if you'd like to be considered. You should be someone who knows the ropes and has a good reputation.

Benefits:

• Always respected as long as you're a mentor
  • 1% fee on all cash transfers (instead of 10 or 20%)
  • Allowed to send items cross-prison
These benefits are also great for runners, but do note that we'll be monitoring mentors and if you're not pulling your weight, you'll be demoted. If you're abusing the position, you'll be punished.

Also, please note that you'll be listed on our mentors page and that all new signups will have all mentors on their friends list. You are REQUIRED to open your mail settings up to allow everyone (except blocked people) to message you. You'll also need to be a regular player. Not someone on once a week.

Last edited by Mufasa 12 years ago

12 years ago  #2
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Can i be considered,Im on most of the time, thanks mu

I every so often give out money out to levels 1-3 for ammens to thelp them out for training, Right now im actually teaching a person how to be a runner and telling him to train not crime or mugg.

Last edited by killer2310 12 years ago

12 years ago  #3
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I am online often and willing to help eventho you and the office crowd might not see me as a beacon of hope for a new player. I do have a lot of info to offer them just as I do for anyone who has questions instead of demands.

12 years ago  #4
Level 20
Gang: The Order

I think i meet the requirements. I'm on here everyday not as much on the weekends but still come and look at my messages, there set on everyone. I don't mind being on a list. I don't have a bad reputation at least i don't think so. In addition I love to help. Please consider me. Thank you

12 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Spinelli I am online often and willing to help eventho you and the office crowd might not see me as a beacon of hope for a new player. I do have a lot of info to offer them just as I do for anyone who has questions instead of demands.

**I am the very last person you want to ask for help**

**I wont sell you anything, I wont send you anything, and Im not gonna be your friend.**

12 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand

Thanks, wont let ya down.

I can adapt...Some people need to see that stuff sir.

12 years ago  #7
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

consider me

12 years ago  #8
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 26 days

Me ill be one

im online long enough

ill help when i can

edit, my bad i dont have a very good rep lol

Last edited by Bronson2010 12 years ago

12 years ago  #9
Level 18

I would love to be considered mentor Mufasa. I've helped many noobs and would like to help more. And with the mentorship program it would be much easier to send items and such to help them progress in the game. Before thats been kind of a road block. I would like to be able to send items or basic ammenities to noobs so that they start with the basics. I think this mentorship idea is great and I would love to be apart of it. I hope you will consider me.

Also I'm online daily. My inbox is open as well

Last edited by Leah80 12 years ago

12 years ago  #10
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

you can sign me up i dish out advice to the noobs all the time anyway

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread