HIDDEN MESSAGES
12 years ago  #32
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by Gothy
Originally posted by GUINSTEV
Originally posted by Mufasa

Right now, we're looking for 3 additionals. Please post here if you'd like to be considered. You should be someone who knows the ropes and has a good reputation.

there are already 3 people selected incase you didnt know that yet

Hes only selected 2 you and spinelli theres one more spot available

Yep, hanako spin,guin and one other person

12 years ago  #33
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by killer2310
Originally posted by GUINSTEV
Originally posted by Mufasa

Right now, we're looking for 3 additionals. Please post here if you'd like to be considered. You should be someone who knows the ropes and has a good reputation.

there are already 3 people selected incase you didnt know that yet

Hes only selected 2 you and spinelli theres one more spot available

Yep, hanako spin,guin and one other person

dud can u count u said hanak spin and guin and one other person but that fucking makes 4 ! omg seriously did u finish first grade .?

12 years ago  #34
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Basic comprehension would allow one to conclude that 3 "additional" means "on top of" the existing mentors. Who knows how many mentors there were when Mufasa made this thread. If there was one, that means 3 additional mentors would mean there would be 4 in total. Just sayin.

12 years ago  #35
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by JoeInBelize Basic comprehension would allow one to conclude that 3 "additional" means "on top of" the existing mentors. Who knows how many mentors there were when Mufasa made this thread. If there was one, that means 3 additional mentors would mean there would be 4 in total. Just sayin.

Thank you

12 years ago  #36
Level 22

Originally posted by JoeInBelize Basic comprehension would allow one to conclude that 3 "additional" means "on top of" the existing mentors. Who knows how many mentors there were when Mufasa made this thread. If there was one, that means 3 additional mentors would mean there would be 4 in total. Just sayin.

?

12 years ago  #37
Level 26

Originally posted by Trunx

?

Do I really need to break it down?

Let's say that there was already an existing mentor when Mufasa created this thread. That would mean there is already 1 mentor. Now, when he indicated that he is looking for 3 additional mentors, that means he is looking for 3 additional mentors on top of the 1 he already had at that time. So let's do the basic math:

1 + 3 = ?

12 years ago  #38
Level 22

Originally posted by JoeInBelize
Originally posted by Trunx

?

Do I really need to break it down?

Let's say that there was already an existing mentor when Mufasa created this thread. That would mean there is already 1 mentor. Now, when he indicated that he is looking for 3 additional mentors, that means he is looking for 3 additional mentors on top of the 1 he already had at that time. So let's do the basic math:

1 + 3 = ?

stupid

12 years ago  #39
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

12 years ago  #40
Level 26

x2

Sorry to take this thread off topic. But yeah, if I was able to nominate a couple players, it would have to be Philthy_McNasty and Psychosteve. As a noob, I've received a lot of helpful insight, instructions, items, cash and amens from these players.

Sorry Gothy, I didn't know you when I was a noob, but I've also seen how you've been helping out lower level players, as well; but I'm basing my nominations on my experiences when I was a noob

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread