Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

hey awesome thanks alot mu good addition by the way

12 years ago  #12
Level 23
Gang: Vengence
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I would give it a bash....although i can still be a little green myself at times but i do give out help and advise all the time anyway, plus i am a well known runner so it would be good for me too

12 years ago  #13
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Stop reposting if Mu doesn't reply. You're just making yourself look like an idiot, and, essentially, proving your incompetence.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
12 years ago  #14
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by kingtommy Stop reposting if Mu doesn't reply. You're just making yourself look like a idiot, and, essentially, proving your incompetence.

Sorry about that mu and tommy. i deleted my post, and as you said tommy i dont prove to be good enough to be a mentor because of that

Last edited by killer2310 12 years ago

12 years ago  #15
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Philthy_McNasty I think I'd like to try being a mentor - I am on quite a bit and often help those that ask (and not beg - we know what happens to them... 8))

how about telling them when u put hits on everynoob in the game sometimes phil.?

12 years ago  #16
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Gothy I think i meet the requirements. I'm on here everyday not as much on the weekends but still come and look at my messages, there set on everyone. I don't mind being on a list. I don't have a bad reputation at least i don't think so. In addition I love to help. Please consider me. Thank you

Its not a matter of reeking the rewards its a matter of helping out disoriented and confused new players. To show them the ropes and help them make good alliances, to keep them motivated and want to play the game to hope that one day will also be addicted to it as i am. I know i wish this would have been around when i first started. My first post was in the market bidding on something with eds i did not have and higher levels talked down to me for it. made me kinda scared but later on i found out what eds were. Let me show new players the way. I wont let the staff down.

Edit: i just wanted to add a little more to my previous post sorry

Last edited by Gothy 12 years ago

12 years ago  #17
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Trunx
Originally posted by Philthy_McNasty I think I'd like to try being a mentor - I am on quite a bit and often help those that ask (and not beg - we know what happens to them... 8))

how about telling them when u put hits on everynoob in the game sometimes phil.?

That's when they beg for money. Kind of like Mu puts them in iso lol.

I'd like to vouch for Philthy_McNasty. He sent me a bunch of loaner items, even when they got sniped, he'd send more. He was one of the few that actually taught me the ropes of the game and what to focus on according to my level. he's the reason why I'm the badass I am today. Just sayin.

12 years ago  #18
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

I think this is a great idea.

A few people said things like they have some making up to do, or have bad reputations. The reality of the matter is that people are going to play how they play. Hearing from people who have made mistakes and are attempting to fix them is invaluable to a noob. Hearing from someone who takes a 'raid' approach, or 'defense' or sniping for that matter, all of the different scenario's that a noob doesn't really know about is invaluable. They will make their own choices, at least allow for the to be educated as to all their choices.

12 years ago  #19
Level 28
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I'd like to volunteer myself too. I don't really play (train, crime, etc...) anymore, but I'm still on all the time, and have always been willing to help new players out.

12 years ago  #20
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by PsychoSteve I'd like to volunteer myself too. I don't really play (train, crime, etc...) anymore, but I'm still on all the time, and have always been willing to help new players out.

One of the people id like to vouch for

he helped me out with ammens when i was starting

He always helped me out with questions i had about the game

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread