Item Title

Item Description

Are you a girl and new to the game...

13 years ago  #71
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

and if you got any questions feel free to drop them here... there are some awesome chicks with some good knowledge around here... so don't hesitate to hit us up... from all over the world... good people are around...

13 years ago  #72
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

13 years ago  #73
Level 34

awww and did i mention cool people too...

13 years ago  #74
Level 20

Awwww... She's so cute!.. and yes...very cool people..Lmaoo....Like me..

13 years ago  #75
Level 34

and me... haha... so i was thinking about what other advice is good to give girls when they play the game... any thoughts... i should see if Mizpeg will pop in... she has been around for ages... and is very wise... hmmmm i was so lucky when i started there was this girl Rach420 who helped... me... she was really nice... (skips off to message Mizpeg)...

13 years ago  #76
Level 20

Yes it is...as there are very few girls here...who are serious about playing the game...but..the best advice has to be..to make good use of the block button...because you will get all types of nasty..crazy messages..from immature..nasty ass boys..don't feed into it...don't curse them out...give them the instant block..and go on about your day...

13 years ago  #77
Level 34

Originally posted by Breezy ..the best advice has to be..to make good use of the block button...because you will get all types of nasty..crazy messages..from immature..nasty ass boys..don't feed into it...don't curse them out...give them the instant block..and go on about your day...

that gets a major thumbs up from me... which i had used it more... especially when i wasn't as far through in exp as i am... seems they are all a little more scared of me now...

13 years ago  #78
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Thanks for the the advice u guyz!!!!! It really helped alot!!!!!

13 years ago  #79
Level 34

Becareful when joining a gang too... there are some awesome gangs... that are really supportive of their members and look out for their girls... and there are others that leave you sailing in the wind... so take care to be choosie... remember girls... you are all precious assets...

13 years ago  #80
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

IM DEFINENITLY TAKIN NOTES THANX HUN!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread