Item Title

Item Description

Are you a girl and new to the game...

13 years ago  #51
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by trubrit720 That is not a bad idea. Only problem I would see with that is can you find someone who is not biased? Sorry if that isn't worded properly.

I think stating a reason as to why you are voting for it...you would have to explain it...and maybe also explain why you don't like the others? ...

13 years ago  #52
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Breezy That's a good idea Paula...

(Runs non-stoping by this thread with no intentions on ever comming back again, pauses for a second, has an idea, starts sprinting, still Breezy's cookie and sprints the hell out of here.)

Everybody lies.
13 years ago  #53
Level 18

Originally posted by Breezy
Originally posted by trubrit720 That is not a bad idea. Only problem I would see with that is can you find someone who is not biased? Sorry if that isn't worded properly.

I think stating a reason as to why you are voting for it...you would have to explain it...and maybe also explain why you don't like the others? ...

Yeah, I think that would work. It would definitely need to be someone that is trusted by the person doing the competition. Not sure whether this is good or bad but what about votes being submitted anonymously. People can only vote once. Perhaps a minimum level voting or something like that and then not revealing anything with votes until the actual competition is finished...

Edit: Kind of like what Lady johnson suggested...

Last edited by trubrit720 13 years ago

13 years ago  #54
Level 20
... ... I'll get you Paula....

But I do like the american idol judging..but I like Lady Johnson's idea too...or maybe how it was done in that why are you locked up contest... ...everybody votes for their favorite..you get a top 5...and then the judges pick the winners from there..but you have those..minimum posts number thing..or minimum level...or whatever you want to do about that..so they aren't just..getting random level 1s to vote for them..

Last edited by Breezy 13 years ago

13 years ago  #55
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

awwww good stuff girls... i like it lots and lots... now we are getting somewhere... hmmmm i also thought about something while i was taking a wee nana nap (blushes)... in terms of promoting a competition... which is what i think some competitors do...which is great... but the people they talk to then vote for them... i think next time i could employ some jersey girls to promote it... offering them some money for messaging people who are in the infirm... what about that... any thoughts... from girls... ohhh... (remembers something and looks around for Paulo...)... paulo... next time you wanna post here... how about you message a girl and let her know you idea... my worry is that if one boy posts here and gets away with it then others will come and think they can too... and while you and jay and a few others are all goods with me... i don't want lots of random guys in here saying their peace... this threads purpose is to be a place were the fine gender can sit back and talk... x

13 years ago  #56
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by hanako awwww good stuff girls... i like it lots and lots... now we are getting somewhere... hmmmm i also thought about something while i was taking a wee nana nap (blushes)... in terms of promoting a competition... which is what i think some competitors do...which is great... but the people they talk to then vote for them... i think next time i could employ some jersey girls to promote it... offering them some money for messaging people who are in the infirm... what about that... any thoughts... from girls... ohhh... (remembers something and looks around for Paulo...)... paulo... next time you wanna post here... how about you message a girl and let her know you idea... my worry is that if one boy posts here and gets away with it then others will come and think they can too... and while you and jay and a few others are all goods with me... i don't want lots of random guys in here saying their peace... this threads purpose is to be a place were the fine gender can sit back and talk... x

sounds like a great idea...especially the part about jersey girls getting paid for pming the infirms.

13 years ago  #57
Level 34

hehe... we have girls like that here in pubs... they are the Jim beam girls... and they are HOT... haha... you girls would be like that...

edit: and if any one was rude to you all... then they would feel the anger...

Last edited by hanako 13 years ago

13 years ago  #58
Level 10
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Prison: Putnam

Oh they will

9111337 attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 57 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.
13 years ago  #59
Level 34

hehe... and Yay for the toliets in the wardens office in Jersey ... that is the shit... right there...... hmmm how could we show the warden our appreciation... ???

13 years ago  #60
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin

Originally posted by hanako hehe... we have girls like that here in pubs... they are the Jim beam girls... and they are HOT... haha... you girls would be like that...

edit: and if any one was rude to you all... then they would feel the anger...

^^haha that looks like loads of fun

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread