Item Title

Item Description

BLOCKING GANGS FROM DOING HITS

6 years ago  #11
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

its not blocking the gang itself, just like a select every member of the gang with one click type thing

6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

First I'm seeing this. I don't hate the idea of simply not allowing someone in the same gang to take a hit. I find that much tidier. But as mentioned, someone could just leave the gang and then be free to take it.

6 years ago  #13
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa First I'm seeing this. I don't hate the idea of simply not allowing someone in the same gang to take a hit. I find that much tidier. But as mentioned, someone could just leave the gang and then be free to take it.

If they were in the gang when i blocked them in the first place, wouldnt they remained blocked even if they quit said gang?

6 years ago  #14
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

just automatically add everyone in their gang to the block list and it should work

Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by Mufasa First I'm seeing this. I don't hate the idea of simply not allowing someone in the same gang to take a hit. I find that much tidier. But as mentioned, someone could just leave the gang and then be free to take it.

If they were in the gang when i blocked them in the first place, wouldnt they remained blocked even if they quit said gang?

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #15
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

But when a gang has more than 4 members, another gang member always ends up taking it.. if blocking gangs can't be done, how about raising the number of players u can block?

6 years ago  #16
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Criminal But when a gang has more than 4 members, another gang member always ends up taking it.. if blocking gangs can't be done, how about raising the number of players u can block?

contract it out to certain people lol

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
6 years ago  #17
Level 29

I've added this to my short term TODO list and will update when I've got something.

Originally posted by The_Executioner
Originally posted by Criminal But when a gang has more than 4 members, another gang member always ends up taking it.. if blocking gangs can't be done, how about raising the number of players u can block?

contract it out to certain people lol

Opens it up to abuse too easily.

6 years ago  #18
Level 29

So, going forward, all current gang members are added to the hit's block list when a hit is created. You can remove them if you want, and it doesn't stop someone who joins the gang after the hit is posted unless you manually add them.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread