Item Title

Item Description

BLOCKING GANGS FROM DOING HITS

11 years ago  #1
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

when i place a hit on a member of a gang,  it would be nice to have a BLOCK ALL GANG MEMBERS option instead of having to manually go through and restrict each indvidual member of the gang from completing the hit.  also it would be nice to place a hit on every member of the gang with one click.   EXAMPLE   place a hit on ginger nation?  CLICK yes  and add the amount of the bounty you wish placed on each member.   

11 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 when i place a hit on a member of a gang,  it would be nice to have a BLOCK ALL GANG MEMBERS option instead of having to manually go through and restrict each indvidual member of the gang from completing the hit.  also it would be nice to place a hit on every member of the gang with one click.   EXAMPLE   place a hit on ginger nation?  CLICK yes  and add the amount of the bounty you wish placed on each member.   

hey bout this just search for the names dont be lazy

11 years ago  #3
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

"Blocked Users

You may block up to 4 inmates from taking this hit

Block User Just type their username in"

It would be nice if you're posting a hit on someone in a gang with more than 5 people.

11 years ago  #4
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

i think this is a good suggestion, it would save time and keep gangs from completing their members hits, but not sure if there is that big of a need when the staff has a lot more going on

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #5
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

Originally posted by MeganFox i think this is a good suggestion, it would save time and keep gangs from completing their members hits, but not sure if there is that big of a need when the staff has a lot more going on

Like what? taking your money for another avatar pack?

11 years ago  #6
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by BarryTheRapist
Originally posted by MeganFox i think this is a good suggestion, it would save time and keep gangs from completing their members hits, but not sure if there is that big of a need when the staff has a lot more going on

Avatar packs are for people to buy if they want them, the staff doesn't force you to buy them

They are working on gangs and made them official, great events like the zombies, just to name a few of the great things they have recently accomplished.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
11 years ago  #7
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by MeganFox
Originally posted by BarryTheRapist

Avatar packs are for people to buy if they want them, the staff doesn't force you to buy them

They are working on gangs and made them official, great events like the zombies, just to name a few of the great things they have recently accomplished.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
6 years ago  #8
Level 28

MU, CAN WE GET THIS IMPLEMENTED?

6 years ago  #9
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Easy way to get around is to temporary quit gang or temporary remive the person with hit

6 years ago  #10
Level 28

nope, if you were in the gang when i clicked block, even if you dropped the gang you would still have been blocked. think about it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread