Item Title

Item Description

Bootleg Bin FAQ

13 years ago  #91
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Suzy26
Originally posted by kingtommy You were pretty much correct, dayna. Protected DVDs can be confiscated, however they're not bargain binned. So feel free to try to buy your own in those first five minutes, but know that you do get a random bootleg DVD if there's more than one in the bin. Fair warning.

As for the market thing, according to Mu, let's say you have two of the same bootleg DVD, but one is protected and one is not. When you list that bootleg DVD on the market, the market's script is supposed to be wise enough to grab the unprotected bootleg DVD first. If you want to be on the safe side, use dayna's suggestion and plop the protected items in your cell first.

But when I sell an amen and list it on the market, sometimes it takes the amen straight from my cell, will the protected one then be taken??

this has happen to me before as well, unless the code for that has been updated within the past month or so.

13 years ago  #92
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Nope it sold my protected metal fan and I had seven of them

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #93
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

PB staff staff. Can you please check this situation about selling and it comes out the cell rather than the inventory...

When we go to sale something it should say if its the protected one or not...thank you guys for the work y'all doing!

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
13 years ago  #94
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I Like The Way U Spoke To Staff. Real Grown Pluse With Good Matters Thank U For Speakin On This Issue For Us All.

Last edited by twoshoez 13 years ago

13 years ago  #95
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by kingtommy You were pretty much correct, dayna. Protected DVDs can be confiscated, however they're not bargain binned. So feel free to try to buy your own in those first five minutes, but know that you do get a random bootleg DVD if there's more than one in the bin. Fair warning.

As for the market thing, according to Mu, let's say you have two of the same bootleg DVD, but one is protected and one is not. When you list that bootleg DVD on the market, the market's script is supposed to be wise enough to grab the unprotected bootleg DVD first. If you want to be on the safe side, use dayna's suggestion and plop the protected items in your cell first.

Apparently,tommy,i smell some more problems regarding this:

What i personally expect from these is that..

When its come to listing,what about making this.?

We have 2 tabs showing "protected" and unprotected" ones in the "my cell" page of amenities.In there,for each amen,we have an option saying either "use" or "sell",so what about an independent selling of unprotected ones regardless of that amen is in or out the cell..? If we click on "sell " button of that amen which is in "Unprotected" tab,will be sold.in this way we ensure that there is NO chance of selling protected ones...Just my thought..its rather harder these days since many amens are in the play and when we see each one of it is IN the cell or OUT.

Also,Ive seen a problem many days..like,if we are in crime preset,and sell a training preset saved amenity,if at all there are multiple of THAT particular amen which is SAVED is sold,and apparently we need to reload it after changing ur training preset again..this also if fixed will be good..

13 years ago  #96
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by jagan19289

Apparently,tommy,i smell some more problems regarding this:

What i personally expect from these is that..

When its come to listing,what about making this.?

We have 2 tabs showing "protected" and unprotected" ones in the "my cell" page of amenities.In there,for each amen,we have an option saying either "use" or "sell",so what about an independent selling of unprotected ones regardless of that amen is in or out the cell..? If we click on "sell " button of that amen which is in "Unprotected" tab,will be sold.in this way we ensure that there is NO chance of selling protected ones...Just my thought..its rather harder these days since many amens are in the play and when we see each one of it is IN the cell or OUT.

Also,Ive seen a problem many days..like,if we are in crime preset,and sell a training preset saved amenity,if at all there are multiple of THAT particular amen which is SAVED is sold,and apparently we need to reload it after changing ur training preset again..this also if fixed will be good..

This should go in the suggestion box.

13 years ago  #97
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

As i said,im not too sure of puttin it there,dont even know anyone will be happy of this..

Was tryin to be @ topic,i mean Complete protection of bin-buyed DVDs..

13 years ago  #98
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

This has been addressed guys, even in the first post.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread