Item Title

Item Description

Bot check

7 years ago  #11
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Aslong as your consistently training the box doesn't leave

Yeah that's what I think as well, if you take a break at some point it will disappear maybe not right at that moment but at some point it will come and go

7 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by Squeeze12 Aslong as your consistently training the box doesn't leave

Yeah that's what I think as well, if you take a break at some point it will disappear maybe not right at that moment but at some point it will come and go

Yup same experience .. it comes back a lot quicker after the first time I think

7 years ago  #13
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

What is this Bot Check you speak of?

7 years ago  #14
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Mine comes and goes sometimes after being solid so maybe each players experience is unique to keep everyone on their toes. I actually love the bot check and I think Ive done enough in the gym to be able to have an opinion on the matter. If it's not broke don't fix it and anything that makes the game harder, training wise, isn't fair to people trying to make a come up. We can all agree this games not exactly easy to figure out and I'd hate for training to change and then that keep other people down because maybe it'll lag them out or for whatever reason. Let's face it everyone that's posted in this thread doesn't have any problem in the gym but there are players that do.

7 years ago  #15
Level 34

Originally posted by Bucktrap What is this Bot Check you speak of?

Bahahahahahaha goddamn

7 years ago  #16
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Sorry for all the post Mu. If you would look into this and make it more random that would be great. Thanks in advance.

7 years ago  #17
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

I'd say I have trained enough to have some opinion here. I like the idea of being random or atleast haVing it chang every x mins. Once power training it does not change. If you stop training for 30-40 mins it goes away. And comes back after 30mins ish training. I do know really large numbers are possible to be trained. I have done it, and I think that most of the people actually train correctly. Making it random would make it so those who do put the work are not cheated by those who do not. I havnt botTed and not really sure how it works but I should think the current bot check is easy to cheat. Train till bot check then wait 30 or what ever mins then bot again till bot check. Or legit train till bot check then program bot to click train button, not bot check. Seems a bit easy to fool. Unless there is more to it than I know about. And clicking bot check seems to have no effect I hit it a few times nothing happened.

7 years ago  #18
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Having it random doesn't make training harder. Just keeps integrity of the game. Nothing wrong with that , easier to come up now then ever before as we can see. Nobody is kept on their toes when it doesn't go away. If it's truly random then you kept on your toes. I'm 100% for making sure nobody cheating, worked hard for what I have. You either click the single button or the bottom button if two how difficult is it?

7 years ago  #19
Level 34

I know y'all will take this the wrong way but a group of the best players here wanting to bot check changed is a little iffy. Just because someone can sit around and get 80 mil base doesn't mean the system needs to be changed or even looked at. Gains are out the roof because of those cell upgrades.

7 years ago  #20
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

I wouldn't want it to change each train as I get in the groove, but changing every 10 or 20 mins or just bot check piping up randomly every x number of trains and going away would be ok. As long as the miss clicks are logged and if enough times clicked looked into

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread