Item Title

Item Description

Bot check

7 years ago  #21
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Making it kinda random won't change the ability to train 80m a week. It would however keep your hard work safer from those would try and cheat you out of your hard trained stats.

7 years ago  #22
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Originally posted by Spinelli I know y'all will take this the wrong way but a group of the best players here wanting to bot check changed is a little iffy. Just because someone can sit around and get 80 mil base doesn't mean the system needs to be changed or even looked at. Gains are out the roof because of those cell upgrades.

Well you say its already random for you, seems some of the rest of us aren't having the same experience. I think it should be random for all not just you or select few? I'm not really sure what you are arguing? Nothing will change for you since yours is already random. Everyone should have the same experience, and it wont stop people from putting up 80mil a week if the choose to long as they are there clicking.

7 years ago  #23
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by Spinelli I know y'all will take this the wrong way but a group of the best players here wanting to bot check changed is a little iffy. Just because someone can sit around and get 80 mil base doesn't mean the system needs to be changed or even looked at. Gains are out the roof because of those cell upgrades.

Well you say its already random for you, seems some of the rest of us aren't having the same experience. I think it should be random for all not just you or select few? I'm not really sure what you are arguing? Nothing will change for you since yours is already random. Everyone should have the same experience, and it wont stop people from putting up 80mil a week if the choose to long as they are there clicking.

I really couldnt be bothered to read the entire set of messages as I was working, just got home but having the buttons move locations randomly isnt a good solution, Im sure there is a trigger if you click bot check too many times and Id hate to trigger that shit if Im not of a sound mind and might be a little on the twisted side, ya know?

As far as other people not having the same experience as I do its because I dont sit here and train, I sometimes will take an infirm and ride it out, sometimes im distracted by messages or shoutbox and those things make it come and go for sure. Just odd when youve got top players on the game making a big deal out of bot check not going away for them. If I had time Id make a video of me training so you all could see but seeing as I work a full time job and have many other obligations I dont have time for that.

With all the being said Im sure something will change because thats how this games always worked. And Neo youre right, nothing will change for me, i dont train enough tbh, only hit 50 mil once so far. people that have posted in this thread need to think to themselves, do you want the block to have better players or do you want it to be the same 20 some people with good stats ruling the roost.

**Last thing and this should make sense to you all, having a bot check literally come and go all the time no matter whats going on will lag the fuck out of this game. I dont deal with lag on my end but I know some that do because I see them talking about it in the shoutbox. Not trying to argue with anyone, Im just pointing out what I see when I train, which again isnt holding me back, my busy life is

7 years ago  #24
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by andy20 Making it kinda random won't change the ability to train 80m a week. It would however keep your hard work safer from those would try and cheat you out of your hard trained stats.

Im not here to compete with anyone. Nobody will make me feel cheated out of stats and if people think Im using a bot thats truly amusing and would only lead to endless laughter because i know Im the only mother fucker to ever log into this account, period. And NOBODY posting in this thread should even be worried about stats, we all have em and we all know how to train. You didnt see anyone making threads when you put up 60+ mil in a week Andy so I dont see why when Squeeze puts up numbers theres suddenly a problem. Apparently none of you can see where Im coming from so ill leave you to it, im sure youll get what you want in the end anyway so no worries.

7 years ago  #25
Level 37

Maybe you see the peoples for it intentions for something other then it is. Im for protecting the integrity of the game, im not trying to stop people from getting strong, I know you done already passed me up spin lol. To me if you playing correctly there wont be much change. I dont think this system will take a 20mil a day person and make them a 10mil a day person. I guess I dont see the difficulty in either clicking the single button or the bottom button if there are two of them, even if im drunk off my ass I can accomplish that as I did recently. Heck make the buttons green and red if its making it more difficult. People going to pass me regardless of this change or not, like you said about work and life obligations....I have them too.

7 years ago  #26
Level 37

I'm honestly not sure why you have taken offence to this and gotten protective. No one accused anyone and not you.

7 years ago  #27
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

No one said anything about who may or may not be cheating. I'm just saying if we are going to have a bot check let's make it an effective one. I've trained the most and it won't bother me to have it.

7 years ago  #28
Level 37

80m even 100m is possible to achieve if squeeze can do it by all means let him. If you put time in the gym you shouldnt be bothered with a somewhat random bot check

7 years ago  #29
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

I have only been bot tested twice while training....not my finest hour. I will add that I have seen a number of times the bot test on the training page while I have been criming and hit gym rather than infirm for the coke machine. While it is in discussion let's move it to the criming page as well? All I can offer up....just makes sense.

7 years ago  #30
Level 37

Sorry if anyone took any of my posts as a personal attack. It's not about any one person, I personally don't think squeeze cheats just think he needs to get out the house lil more. Think the point of this thread is to improve a game feature. Spin you are right it can come and go IF you take breaks, but let's say IF someone was using a bot there would be no breaks therefore the bot check would remain in same spot the whole time. I do think it would be silly to make it change every other train but a lil more random can't hurt. As it stands now it wouldn't stop anyone from botting so why even bother having it? I've talked to squeeze in pm and even he agrees the system should be changed and wouldn't have an effect on his numbers.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread