Item Title

Item Description

Bot check

7 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Mufasa The bot check we have for the gym is very easy to get around. I would like to suggest that it comes on and off at random instead of coming on and just staying on. Would this be possible sir? 

7 years ago  #2
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by lboogie Mufasa The bot check we have for the gym is very easy to get around. I would like to suggest that it comes on and off at random instead of coming on and just staying on. Would this be possible sir? 

I don't wanna spoil it for you but once it initially comes on and stays on for a while it does come and go. Figured you knew that.

7 years ago  #3
Level 35

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by lboogie Mufasa The bot check we have for the gym is very easy to get around. I would like to suggest that it comes on and off at random instead of coming on and just staying on. Would this be possible sir? 

I don't wanna spoil it for you but once it initially comes on and stays on for a while it does come and go. Figured you knew that.

I have never had that happen to me. Is it at random?

7 years ago  #4
Level 34

Originally posted by lboogie

Yeah I think so. You train X amount and it pops on. After it comes on it may either ebb and flow for a bit or go away and come back on. It's kinda hard to tell when it's gonna do that. I usually don't have trouble with the check box unless I have low batteries then my mouse can wander. I don't wanna get too specific in case people are looking to cheat. I'd rather they ebb and flow more often but I think it makes the pages load slower if that's going on. Haven't seen what I'm talking about in about a week and I have trouble remember what I did yesterday so

7 years ago  #5
Level 35

Yeah I think so. You train X amount and it pops on. After it comes on it may either ebb and flow for a bit or go away and come back on. It's kinda hard to tell when it's gonna do that. I usually don't have trouble with the check box unless I have low batteries then my mouse can wander. I don't wanna get too specific in case people are looking to cheat. I'd rather they ebb and flow more often but I think it makes the pages load slower if that's going on. Haven't seen what I'm talking about in about a week and I have trouble remember what I did yesterday so

Clearly I don't train enough

7 years ago  #6
Level 34

It's not so much about enough as a whole it's how much you can in one sitting without stopping or sitting in the infirm. I think the bit check thing works well if ya ask me. Cell sizes and gains are off the wall anymore.

7 years ago  #7
Level 35

It's not so much about enough as a whole it's how much you can in one sitting without stopping or sitting in the infirm. I think the bit check thing works well if ya ask me. Cell sizes and gains are off the wall anymore.

I trained 7.5 mil this morning without stopping and it never went back off.

7 years ago  #8
Level 34

I trained 7.5 mil this morning without stopping and it never went back off.

Well mine is different for sure. I never get that much in without it going off at least for a little bit or a flicker on and off. I've probably not done 7.5 mil in a sitting before either.

7 years ago  #9
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 15 days

I think it's based on an x amount of time so if u take a break it may end up turning off for a bit then come back . I've had same experience once it's on and I stay training it stays on. But if I take a break for half hour start back training it might still be there then disappear 10mins later but then pop back up. I like idea of just being random, shit make it hop between boxes too sometimes on top sometimes on bottom

7 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Aslong as your consistently training the box doesn't leave

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread