Item Title

Item Description

Bot check

5 years ago  #111
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

The botcheck is, unbeknownst to most players, giving our personal data away to Google. I dont know anywhere in the sign up process for this website that we consented to giving google our personal information for their use in creating ads and other similar services.. Kinda seems like youve sold us out for the botcheck instead of the botcheck being for bots. Not to mention that its slow loading and acting like a piece of shit again or the fact that its NEVER caught anyone "botting" .... Abolish this shit ffs

5 years ago  #112
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Spinelli The botcheck is, unbeknownst to most players, giving our personal data away to Google. I dont know anywhere in the sign up process for this website that we consented to giving google our personal information for their use in creating ads and other similar services.. Kinda seems like youve sold us out for the botcheck instead of the botcheck being for bots. Not to mention that its slow loading and acting like a piece of shit again or the fact that its NEVER caught anyone "botting" .... Abolish this shit ffs

The bot check is for exactly what it's there for. Google would have to be providing some sort of compensation for there to be a "sell out". If you'd like to take the time to suggest an alternative vs simply spewing inflammatory rhetoric, all ears.

5 years ago  #113
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Spinelli The botcheck is, unbeknownst to most players, giving our personal data away to Google. I dont know anywhere in the sign up process for this website that we consented to giving google our personal information for their use in creating ads and other similar services.. Kinda seems like youve sold us out for the botcheck instead of the botcheck being for bots. Not to mention that its slow loading and acting like a piece of shit again or the fact that its NEVER caught anyone "botting" .... Abolish this shit ffs

The bot check is for exactly what it's there for. Google would have to be providing some sort of compensation for there to be a "sell out". If you'd like to take the time to suggest an alternative vs simply spewing inflammatory rhetoric, all ears.

Id suggest just get rid of the check. I think we as a community can tell when a red flag is thrown up in regards to any clicking activity. To be perfectly honest the ones that people think bot just have more time on their hands than others and then the ones that dont have the time on their hands or dont bother to actually train/crime. Nothing inflammatory in my original post, games or sites that take your data/information usually are accompanied with a terms of use or some kind of agreement that states we are collecting your data and this is what we are doing with it. In the process of a slow loading bot check I clicked the privacy info tab and tbh it made my skin crawl. Just cant stand Google really, kinda why id never have an android powered cell phone.

5 years ago  #114
Level 36
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

My shift started working after I started using without being in private mode

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread