Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BongLord
Originally posted by BongLord You're under the influence of Zombie Virus

GRRRRRRRR, BRRRRRAAAAAAAAINNNSSSS!!!!!!

Cheers for the pic @Criminal

Suck shit @Diesel Only Fortnite and trailer trash pics for you.

5 years ago  #2,042
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

Honestly where TF is this guy? I know you love war, so OBVIOUSLY you're not hiding... Dunno, been taking too many holidays lately for someone who doesn't even work.

I'm fucking bored and Diesel is the most entertaining part of the game... Dude wanted war forever and all it amounted to was a couple attacks here and there and spamming music to cover my shit talking and pics Come back Diesel, stop fucking hiding.

5 years ago  #2,043
Level 36

Originally posted by BongLord Last Seen: 13 days, 16 hours ago

Honestly where TF is this guy? I know you love war, so OBVIOUSLY you're not hiding... Dunno, been taking too many holidays lately for someone who doesn't even work.

I'm fucking bored and Diesel is the most entertaining part of the game... Dude wanted war forever and all it amounted to was a couple attacks here and there and spamming music to cover my shit talking and pics Come back Diesel, stop fucking hiding.

Daaammmnnnn 😂😂😂😂😂

5 years ago  #2,044
Level 34

Originally posted by Criminal
Originally posted by BongLord Last Seen: 13 days, 16 hours ago

Daaammmnnnn 😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure I've seen @Diesel talking about how he loves war and how he'll always be online terrorising people... He's a pretty shit bully, even when he was online I had to give him inspiration to hit me. Don't threaten war forever and only attack once or tiwce every few days

I'd prefer to be beef free and training..... But this is far more entertaining to me, what good did he think would come out of this? No stats but I'm pretty annoying

Last edited by Cornholio 5 years ago

5 years ago  #2,045
Level 36

Originally posted by BongLord And what's up with this idiot trying to take over the thread? At first he did it to spam the thread and fuck your business up.... Now he does it to block out trailer trash pics and everyone laughing at him.

He trained all day everyday to max stats just to feel superior on this shit just to get laughed at by everyone.

PREACH!!

5 years ago  #2,046
Level 34

@Diesel Sup mate, how was the holiday?

5 years ago  #2,047
Level 34

5 years ago  #2,048
Level 34

Sorry guys, someone said a mean word about me, just using music as a defense mechanism. PB needs safe spaces and shit.

5 years ago  #2,049
Level 34

This is MY thread @Diesel

5 years ago  #2,050
Level 34

Quick Reply