Item Title

Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #2,061
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Diesel awww... lil bitchs are mad!!! who gives a fuck? watch me train wit pistols items BWHahahahahaha i cum on COM... fuckin jokes

Fuck them items. Your character flawed in real life Lil bitch. You not foolin anybody. Mine as well change your name to Vagina.

I expected more from you.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2,062
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

5 years ago  #2,063
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Excellent work by the way crim you still best on block at these pics

_
5 years ago  #2,064
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Criminal U STILL broke af with nothing in your life lmao mad or nah... This my thread bitch πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

5 years ago  #2,065
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

@criminal how you gonna call a nigga that fed yo kids before broke? keep it real... criminal you the fakest nigga on the block... you would fit in better in dynamo crew... warden said thx for the favs lil bgitch... how long you been playin? yo stats TRASH .. fuck yo gameplay for life pancoloco

5 years ago  #2,066
Level 34

Originally posted by Diesel @criminal how you gonna call a nigga that fed yo kids before broke? keep it real... criminal you the fakest nigga on the block... you would fit in better in dynamo crew... warden said thx for the favs lil bgitch... how long you been playin? yo stats TRASH .. fuck yo gameplay for life pancoloco

This guy is like a hardcore gamer stereotype, I fucking love it.

5 years ago  #2,067
Level 34

Originally posted by Diesel @criminal how you gonna call a nigga that fed yo kids before broke? keep it real... criminal you the fakest nigga on the block... you would fit in better in dynamo crew... warden said thx for the favs lil bgitch... how long you been playin? yo stats TRASH .. fuck yo gameplay for life pancoloco

I've been here and less time than you and have better stats, I'm superior than you, bow down before me game noob!!

5 years ago  #2,068
Banned

crim... sell yo amens again to feed yo kids broke ass wanna be factor i cum on COM... got you niggas sleepin wit one eye open watch me train wit pistol22 items...

5 years ago  #2,069
Banned

Originally posted by dynamoalex Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

yo time coming ... an none of yo ppl EVER play... BTW.. 2nd on trainers list... ARE YOU MAD OR NAH? i came back you was all on my nuts... lets raid bitedown....... you an criminal might be brothers @dynamo why you dick ridin COM?

Last edited by Diesel 5 years ago

5 years ago  #2,070
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel awww... lil bitchs are mad!!! who gives a fuck? watch me train wit pistols items BWHahahahahaha i cum on COM... fuckin jokes

Just cant go a day without putting my name in your mouth...i have $$$$, I have items, ask me if i give a fuck bout anything you do, keep playing catch-up broke hillbilly,soon you will playing PB by yourself,game is on steady decline with no life support😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭🀑😭☺😭☺😭🀑

Last edited by Pistol22 5 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread