5 years ago  #2,081
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Diesel
Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by dynamoalex Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

yo time coming ... an none of yo ppl EVER play... BTW.. 2nd on trainers list... ARE YOU MAD OR NAH? i came back you was all on my nuts... lets raid bitedown....... you an criminal might be brothers @dynamo why you dick ridin COM?

Stop fronting, you know you scared of dyno, you scared of all the niggas that put in as much hours as you, you only try to go after folks that are not active and low stats......i heard dyno dont sleep so you scared.....me im tired of arguing with your broke hillbilly,trailerpark,racist ass....im tired of kicking your ass,im tired of out trainning you,im tired of chasing you around when the green light comes on,you are the joke of PB and thanks for making me active again.....

i fear NOBODY bitch.. why i still take COM items... dynamo aint shit bitch.. you'll see. all dynomohoe is COM cheerleader... tell em quit dick ridin

Lmao you let that guy run you off the block. Bahahahahahaha. You not a big dawg you a Kerr Your heart pump kool aid pussy

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2,082
Level 41

Originally posted by Diesel You can't seem to target them!

cloaked up pussy ass jpisolina.. you washed up bitch... you aint shit... mad or nah?

Do something Lil bitch. Or wait YOU CANT.

5 years ago  #2,083
Level 41

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO
Originally posted by BiteDown
Originally posted by dynamoalex he's no longer in AOS , i don't keep piece of shits here , he promise will let Gminus in peace and now he spidey him.No chance ever for him in this game , my bitch forever

if i got gumius.. it was by mistake.. i ike dude myself.. i keep ggloves on.. but you sent my items away? that fucked up.. coulda asked what was up before bootin me an blockin me...

Originally posted by dynamoalex he's no longer in AOS , i don't keep piece of shits here , he promise will let Gminus in peace and now he spidey him.No chance ever for him in this game , my bitch forever

@dynamoalex i apoligize for gminus.. but kinda dirty how you did me over mistake.. i wont return events evetns.. my beef wit COM only.. hmu if you need sum tho... ill return whatever i took from gminus plus sum... pistol get offmy nuts yo cre never get peace

Originally posted by dynamoalex send Gminus what u stolled from him and 10 mil in plus,i will wait gminus to confirm me

no problem... jus dont know what i took cause i didnt try to get him...again my bad,.,, wish you coulda went another way about it.. can i have my vault items tho?

Originally posted by dynamoalex all your items vault are now to PISTOL , he can confirm it, and u atacked gminus until u destroyed his cloak,stop trying to lie me,i will never ever believe u

wow soyou such asnake you ent my itemsto OUR enemy? SMFH

Crying like a bitch.... shit even flyhigh had more heart than you...

i cant take it no mo....

bump

Up top for the homie diesel.

bump?

You can't mug corvette [1ST], they're in a different location

You can't mug Diesel [1ST], they're in a different location. ask for permission before u speak lil bitch. @diesel

bump one time for the TRIPLE OG

Bumps for Diesal.

NUFF SAID!!

5 years ago  #2,084
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel @pistol22 where all the items go? I TRAIUNED WIT EM BITCH... mad or nah? win some more lottos for me bitch

Stop playing yourself broke nigga, "money aint a thang", i keep items where your items broke hillbilly keep watching

5 years ago  #2,085
Level 39

Originally posted by dynamoalex Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

yo time coming ... an none of yo ppl EVER play... BTW.. 2nd on trainers list... ARE YOU MAD OR NAH? i came back you was all on my nuts... lets raid bitedown....... you an criminal might be brothers @dynamo why you dick ridin COM?

Stop fronting, you know you scared of dyno, you scared of all the niggas that put in as much hours as you, you only try to go after folks that are not active and low stats......i heard dyno dont sleep so you scared.....me im tired of arguing with your broke hillbilly,trailerpark,racist ass....im tired of kicking your ass,im tired of out trainning you,im tired of chasing you around when the green light comes on,you are the joke of PB and thanks for making me active again.....

i fear NOBODY bitch.. why i still take COM items... dynamo aint shit bitch.. you'll see. all dynomohoe is COM cheerleader... tell em quit dick ridin

Lmao you let that guy run you off the block. Bahahahahahaha. You not a big dawg you a Kerr Your heart pump kool aid pussy

Keep telling yourself that, your a fucking joke that only shows up when folks are offline then you hiding

5 years ago  #2,086
Level 39

Originally posted by Diesel smackin yo cheerleader ....

You catch dynamoalex [AOS], and manage to take $1,295,986 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 20,719,862,261 EXP!

he must have been offline because we all know that is the only time you show up broke hillbilly, time to send you back on vacation

5 years ago  #2,087
Level 39

Diesel's home, he forgot he sent this to me

See COM made this clown give up his crew.....fucking lame as hillbilly

keep hiding in your trailor bitch boy....dyno cant protect you from COM

keep hiding in your trailor bitch boy....dyno cant protect you from COM

The Return of The Trailers........"Still living that Broke Life"

5 years ago  #2,088
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Hit Reason: you and i both know that wont happen when i switch cells coward

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DIESEL WHO THE FUCK STAY CLOAKED ? the only coward u are trash boy, i will bully u continue on this game and ur dupe

5 years ago  #2,089
Level 39

Originally posted by dynamoalex Hit Reason: you and i both know that wont happen when i switch cells coward

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT DIESEL WHO THE FUCK STAY CLOAKED ? the only coward u are trash boy, i will bully u continue on this game and ur dupe

I 2nd that as well๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

5 years ago  #2,090
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Diesel [1ST]

1 hour, 32 minutes

Ravaged by mysterious creatures

Trash piece of shit coward , i own u here, your gameplay is ZERO. U will never play this game other than ravaged or cloaked

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread