Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #2,071
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel
Originally posted by dynamoalex Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

yo time coming ... an none of yo ppl EVER play... BTW.. 2nd on trainers list... ARE YOU MAD OR NAH? i came back you was all on my nuts... lets raid bitedown....... you an criminal might be brothers @dynamo why you dick ridin COM?

Stop fronting, you know you scared of dyno, you scared of all the niggas that put in as much hours as you, you only try to go after folks that are not active and low stats......i heard dyno dont sleep so you scared.....me im tired of arguing with your broke hillbilly,trailerpark,racist ass....im tired of kicking your ass,im tired of out trainning you,im tired of chasing you around when the green light comes on,you are the joke of PB and thanks for making me active again.....

5 years ago  #2,072
Level 28
Incarcerated: 5 years, 11 months

Diesel scared of everyboby he stone cold pussy come on bitch im a lower lvl u stop being a pussy

5 years ago  #2,073
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

So like we not going talk about how okc taking it this year tho?

5 years ago  #2,074
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by MillaGang050 Diesel scared of everyboby he stone cold pussy come on bitch im a lower lvl u stop being a pussy

you will never play... @jpistolino i got yo whole crew cloaked up settin alarms to check there game... i cum on COM... jpisolina you aint shit... live wit them cloaks coward

5 years ago  #2,075
Banned

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by dynamoalex Trash 1 st, diesel u are a piece of shit , u will never play anymore here, MAD or NAH? corvette = u so 2 accounts trashed

yo time coming ... an none of yo ppl EVER play... BTW.. 2nd on trainers list... ARE YOU MAD OR NAH? i came back you was all on my nuts... lets raid bitedown....... you an criminal might be brothers @dynamo why you dick ridin COM?

Stop fronting, you know you scared of dyno, you scared of all the niggas that put in as much hours as you, you only try to go after folks that are not active and low stats......i heard dyno dont sleep so you scared.....me im tired of arguing with your broke hillbilly,trailerpark,racist ass....im tired of kicking your ass,im tired of out trainning you,im tired of chasing you around when the green light comes on,you are the joke of PB and thanks for making me active again.....

i fear NOBODY bitch.. why i still take COM items... dynamo aint shit bitch.. you'll see. all dynomohoe is COM cheerleader... tell em quit dick ridin

5 years ago  #2,076
Banned

@pistol22 where all the items go? I TRAIUNED WIT EM BITCH... mad or nah? win some more lottos for me bitch

5 years ago  #2,077
Banned

tell nip thx for the training cash.. yall can watch me again today

5 years ago  #2,078
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by MillaGang050 Diesel scared of everyboby he stone cold pussy come on bitch im a lower lvl u stop being a pussy

you will never play... @jpistolino i got yo whole crew cloaked up settin alarms to check there game... i cum on COM... jpisolina you aint shit... live wit them cloaks coward

Lmao. You sound dumb as fuck.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2,079
Banned

You can't seem to target them!

cloaked up pussy ass jpisolina.. you washed up bitch... you aint shit... mad or nah?

5 years ago  #2,080
Banned

smackin yo cheerleader ....

You catch dynamoalex [AOS], and manage to take $1,295,986 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 20,719,862,261 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread