Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

11 years ago  #121
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

I think the term mentor is not being demonstrated that good in this game, all mentors have that problem and people would ask more and more if its free.. to me a mentor is not a baby sitter so why not this responsibility limited to some advice only

11 years ago  #122
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Its all there really, on the mentors page - the staff cant make it any clearer really it even says Dont beg and all that ONTOP of all those pictures but theres too many of these greedy dumbasses that rather spend their time writing us the same PMs over and over again instead of just hitting the damn wiki or something

11 years ago  #123
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by DarkSoul I think the term mentor is not being demonstrated that good in this game, all mentors have that problem and people would ask more and more if its free.. to me a mentor is not a baby sitter so why not this responsibility limited to some advice only

I'm confused. Are you saying the mentors are doing a bad job? From what I see, they're actually helping a great deal.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #124
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by DemOlition Its all there really, on the mentors page - the staff cant make it any clearer really it even says Dont beg and all that ONTOP of all those pictures but theres too many of these greedy dumbasses that rather spend their time writing us the same PMs over and over again instead of just hitting the damn wiki or something

Greedy dumbasses are bad. I can't argue with that.

However, I'm gonna have to comment on that "writing us the same PMs over and over again" part. Just because numerous different players ask you a question, it doesn't mean that the same players are asking the same question. Yes, the information exists in writing. But people prefer to interact with other real people, which is why the mentor system exists.

It's much easier and more enjoyable to talk to somebody, instead of reading.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #125
Banned

i didnt even mean different players though thats why i put the word dumbasses in there lol, but i understand what you mean

Last edited by DemOlition 11 years ago

11 years ago  #126
Level 28

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by DarkSoul I think the term mentor is not being demonstrated that good in this game, all mentors have that problem and people would ask more and more if its free.. to me a mentor is not a baby sitter so why not this responsibility limited to some advice only

I'm confused. Are you saying the mentors are doing a bad job? From what I see, they're actually helping a great deal.

lol no they are doing their best what I mean here is a mentor is someone who teaches you how to do certain thing as per PB mentors they are advised to sent items/amens just to help noobs but most of the mentors don't feel it easy as the needy becomes begger in short I believe a mentor could be some one who helps noobs how to play the game by mere good advises explaining wiki, explaining PB terms only Sorry for confusion but I don't intend to criticize what I like in PB

11 years ago  #127
Banned

Originally posted by DarkSoul

lol no they are doing their best what I mean here is a mentor is someone who teaches you how to do certain thing as per PB mentors they are advised to sent items/amens just to help noobs but most of the mentors don't feel it easy as the needy becomes begger in short I believe a mentor could be some one who helps noobs how to play the game by mere good advises explaining wiki, explaining PB terms only Sorry for confusion but I don't intend to criticize what I like in PB

Were not advised as mentors to send them anything really, thats just a bonus from our side though

11 years ago  #128
Level 28

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by DarkSoul

Were not advised as mentors to send them anything really, thats just a bonus from our side though

you people can send items to everyone. it's surely untold feature lol

11 years ago  #129
Level 28

ight I think we're going on a side track, I meant no criticism only meant that noobs know mentors as someone who gives you free shit not as an adviser that was my point, let the thread proceed as it was

11 years ago  #130
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

@ DemO - Can I have some training money? Running a bit low. ~Thanks

can't beat em' join em'

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread