Item Title

Item Description

For Mentors, new players, and established players

11 years ago  #141
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Archie86 im a new player but have caught on fairly quick. if I could get sum help with sum,money I want 2 buy choclates n water so I can lvl up 2 lvl 5 and b a jersey runner n make money that way. if any1 wants 2 help plz send miney and u will have my lotalty as a runner and a friend, but plz make sure im,online so I dont get mugged as I am only lvl3 but climving fairly quick. thank u 4 ur help..

good luck man! also, being lvl 5 moves you to san quentin the max lvl for nj is 4. technically you can be a nj runner at lvl 3 as you can move to sq and back.

11 years ago  #142
Level 30
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Whatz Guddie Damu & Damuettez GKB B's ^ & C'z Down 5out Out Ta My GKB G-Shyne PPlz BLOOD NATION We Takin Ova & Fuck Tha LiL GS & RiPz. What Dat Red Be Like? Prayer: ~-*Thiz Blood Shit Aint No Part Time JoB Itz Full Time,Itz Killin Not Barin, Itz Diein Not Bryin,Love Fo Ya Set & Hate Fo Ya Enemy*

凸(�◡�)凸 You can't mug Mufasa, they're in a different prison.
11 years ago  #143
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Anabisi Whatz Guddie Damu & Damuettez GKB B's ^ & C'z Down 5out Out Ta My GKB G-Shyne PPlz BLOOD NATION We Takin Ova & Fuck Tha LiL GS & RiPz. What Dat Red Be Like? Prayer: ~-*Thiz Blood Shit Aint No Part Time JoB Itz Full Time,Itz Killin Not Barin, Itz Diein Not Bryin,Love Fo Ya Set & Hate Fo Ya Enemy*

lmao... make this guy a mentor

11 years ago  #144
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 11 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Anabisi Whatz Guddie Damu & Damuettez GKB B's ^ & C'z Down 5out Out Ta My GKB G-Shyne PPlz BLOOD NATION We Takin Ova & Fuck Tha LiL GS & RiPz. What Dat Red Be Like? Prayer: ~-*Thiz Blood Shit Aint No Part Time JoB Itz Full Time,Itz Killin Not Barin, Itz Diein Not Bryin,Love Fo Ya Set & Hate Fo Ya Enemy*

og anabisi lol

11 years ago  #145
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 11 years, 12 months

ProdigyX said on 01.22.2013 @ 1:29PM:

There are a few ways to do this. The easiest, but most costly is buy them with paypal. Players sell these for 6$ at the cheapest, but the warden sells these for 15$. Less hastle, but expensiver.

-Earning favors

You could also do surveys, just don't give away real information, I recommend Matomy. Or watch videos and earn 1 favor each!

-Selling stuff

You could sell stuff for favors. Easy, just don't overprice them.

-Not so Easy, paypal money.

This is not so easy, but takes time. Make eds and sell a certain amount for 1$ paypal then use the money to buy favors.

Good luck

deathreaper1786 said on 01.22.2013 @ 12:11PM:

Brother raul_duke has sent me to ask you about the best ways in earning favs.

Did I tell him right info? You mentors double check and mail him my mistakes lol

11 years ago  #146
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

I'm good that way.. ^^

11 years ago  #147
Level 37

Did mentors lose ability to send items across prisons?

11 years ago  #148
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by neo88 Did mentors lose ability to send items across prisons?

Mentors have the ability to send cross-prison specifically so that they can assist new players. I noticed that a lot of mentors were using this to send items to other players that were obviously well-established. This is not the intended use of the mentor ability.

So mentors are now only allowed to send cross-prison to level 3 or lower.

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #149
Level 37

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by neo88 Did mentors lose ability to send items across prisons?

Mentors have the ability to send cross-prison specifically so that they can assist new players. I noticed that a lot of mentors were using this to send items to other players that were obviously well-established. This is not the intended use of the mentor ability.

So mentors are now only allowed to send cross-prison to level 3 or lower.

Still having trouble sending to lvl 3's

11 years ago  #150
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

And I am still wondering why king Tommy its side ways

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread