Item Title

Item Description

Fun game..but...slow?

13 years ago  #51
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 17 days

Originally posted by DaBangEm904 +5 for brit... *bounces left then right & shoulder leans* cus we cool like dat

For sure haha

13 years ago  #52
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Koryn

Then what do you think the first players did?Conjure money from the hands of non-existent higher levels?

Now what does this line means? literately have you ever read, what i wrote or jumped from no where, just for the sack of reply?

Where exactly i said something about getting money out of other players or what ever u understand.

Originally posted by Koryn I'm raising money for another metal fan or cd player+taylor west cd

that would be bad idea to spend your favors at cell amenities, and then sell them into market for some money.

Last edited by Priner13 13 years ago

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 8!    
13 years ago  #53
Level 28

Originally posted by Priner13

Then what do you think the first players did?Conjure money from the hands of non-existent higher levels?

Now what does this line means? literately have you ever read, what i wrote or jumped from no where, just for the sack of reply?

Where exactly i said something about getting money out of other players or what ever u understand.

Originally posted by Koryn I'm raising money for another metal fan or cd player+taylor west cd

that would be bad idea to spend your favors at cell amenities, and then sell them into market for some money.

For my first answer, the latter. For my latter answer, wtf? Organize your thoughts.

Last edited by Kron 13 years ago

13 years ago  #54
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Heh, thanks everyone for the posts but this was like 2 weeks ago (when i first started!).

Can anyone lock this up?

Thank you all!

13 years ago  #55
Level 2
Prison: New Jersey

best thread i ever found on entire forum/google/wiki..

im really new and im lookin for tips to learn, so i can say thanks too ;D

c u ingame biatches!

12 years ago  #56
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

*cough*

You're a master collector! Check your cell for a special amenity!
12 years ago  #57
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 27 days

Originally posted by trubrit720 Every noob that comes to this game these days does the same stuff over and over. Every player that starts needs to just remember that the higher player levels started out the EXACT same way you did. We all worked our way up. Granted I am not that high of a player but I do know that I was a level 1 and I never once begged anyone for anything. This may not be the right thread to post this but whatever ya know. Just saying learn the damn ropes. Get it through your head when we say read the wiki and the stickys because they were made for a reason. Do what those say and you can get somewhere in this game.

Originally posted by trubrit720
Originally posted by DaBangEm904 +5 for brit... *bounces left then right & shoulder leans* cus we cool like dat

For sure haha

THIS

5 years ago  #58
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by DemOlition Hello guys, im obviously new to this game and im really enjoying it...

It's just that..isnt this game a bit slow sometimes?

I mean.. If i play this for 3 hours, 70% of the time is pure waiting, for my stats to recharge or some timer to run out.

I search the yard, i go to the gym, i play some games (2 times/hour), if i can (if the nrg/nrv are ready) ill rob or attack someone...other than that there isnt alot to do..or?

Since im new here, please feel free to tell me some good things to do except of keep waiting all the time

bro if only you know youd be wasting years of your life on here, atleast you made it out in the end and once you quit yuu actually quit, not unlike these undisciplined motherfuckers SCURR SCURRRR

hit ittt quittt ittttttttttt

5 years ago  #59
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

@demolition DONT FUCKING SIGN IN YOU FUCKING BALOON

_
5 years ago  #60
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

relax buddy

02/07/2019 11:16pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:10pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:10pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:09pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:09pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:08pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:08pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:07pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:05pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:00pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 11:00pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 10:57pmDiesel's Annabelle: Creation visited your cell, but was rebuffed by Annabelle Awakened!

02/07/2019 10:50pmYour cloak stopped Diesel from getting at you!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread