Item Title

Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

10 years ago  #241
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by JHate407 & while u at it KT...why dont u FINISH my training cell off 4 me & make sure nobody can raid it...either unload ya cell b4 u hop offline or protect the shit! people 4get this a prison based game, it aint mary fukn poppin's land or silky smooth university, even tho sum of ya'll softer than silk! in my opinion staff has done hella GOOD work tryn 2 change up the game & freshn shit up, instead of telln them wut u think they DIDNT FINISH..why not just enjoy wtf they already done? but thats just my 2cents, my names JHATE & i endorse this message BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA text i dont giv a fuk to 407-idgf if u agree, or text go fuk yaself to 407- fuku if u disagree, standard textn rates apply

i'm one of those silkies he talks about.the editor is good but

I think this is going to turn into black ops 2 where everyone spends 2 days straight on a banner

10 years ago  #242
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs

Originally posted by theman246810
Originally posted by JHate407 & while u at it KT...why dont u FINISH my training cell off 4 me & make sure nobody can raid it...either unload ya cell b4 u hop offline or protect the shit! people 4get this a prison based game, it aint mary fukn poppin's land or silky smooth university, even tho sum of ya'll softer than silk! in my opinion staff has done hella GOOD work tryn 2 change up the game & freshn shit up, instead of telln them wut u think they DIDNT FINISH..why not just enjoy wtf they already done? but thats just my 2cents, my names JHATE & i endorse this message BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA text i dont giv a fuk to 407-idgf if u agree, or text go fuk yaself to 407- fuku if u disagree, standard textn rates apply

i'm one of those silkies he talks about.the editor is good but

I think this is going to turn into black ops 2 where everyone spends 2 days straight on a banner

1 this is pb nobody is that retarded and 2 why would staff give a flying shit what the players choose to spend their time doing?

10 years ago  #243
Level 14

I mean where everyone spends all their time on the banners.I didn't even bring up the staff so that doesn't make much sense to me and calm down

10 years ago  #244
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

People already spend a lot of time in the avatar editor. Why not in the gang banner editor?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #245
Level 26
Gang: Victory
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by kingtommy People already spend a lot of time in the avatar editor. Why not in the gang banner editor?

Honestly, the editor does not go with the theme of our gangs and its plain. We can snatch a pic off the web thats already dope, edit it to customize to our gangs.

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
10 years ago  #246
Level 26
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by KROWNVIC
Originally posted by kingtommy People already spend a lot of time in the avatar editor. Why not in the gang banner editor?

Honestly, the editor does not go with the theme of our gangs and its plain. We can snatch a pic off the web thats already dope, edit it to customize to our gangs.

And have u not seen how bad ass u can make ur avatar :O

10 years ago  #247
Level 26
Gang: Victory

Originally posted by TheGrimraper

If I could put my own pic up I would...the avatars has came a long way and are good for what they are...

] You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those that can do nothing for him!
10 years ago  #248
Level 26

Originally posted by TheGrimraper

If I could put my own pic up I would...the avatars has came a long way and are good for what they are...

Word.

10 years ago  #249
Level 26

Originally posted by babylugo nice

What is your purpose upon bumping this thread?

9 years ago  #250
Level 19
Gang: Flying Pumas
Prison: Louisiana

Gangs can be transferred by the Owner on the settings page

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread