Item Description

Gangs are officially LIVE!

11 years ago  #221
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by kingtommy
Originally posted by TheChronicMan whilst we throw out random bullshit sugestions.... how bout adding more features for gang vault like cash/favors or armor/weapons ?

We're still trying to figure out a way to allow users to deposit Favors that won't open a million more avenues through which people will exploit others.

Our primary concern is people who make gangs and say there's a 25 Favor cost to join. New users joins, pays the Favors, and is booted from the gang. We don't want to have to deal with that sort of thing.

maybe time limitations can help like cannot deposit or withdraw until you've been there a week and time on booting people

11 years ago  #222
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by TheChronicMan whilst we throw out random bullshit sugestions.... how bout adding more features for gang vault like cash/favors or armor/weapons ?

We're still trying to figure out a way to allow users to deposit Favors that won't open a million more avenues through which people will exploit others.

Our primary concern is people who make gangs and say there's a 25 Favor cost to join. New users joins, pays the Favors, and is booted from the gang. We don't want to have to deal with that sort of thing.

I think favors that are deposited should only be able to be used for the gang, like member slots and such. So you can only deposit favors not withdrawal.

11 years ago  #223
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by scullman7

I think favors that are deposited should only be able to be used for the gang, like member slots and such. So you can only deposit favors not withdrawal.

This was what we were thinking, but still doesn't prevent people from booting someone after they contributed Favors.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #224
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

its only fair to add the notifications when members of your gang is being raided.... me personally if im on line and one of my members is getting raided i would like to prevent it...without a notification of my gang member being raided im unable to prevent the raid which mean as a gang we're unable to have each other back 112%..if it cost favors to add this feature than hey im all with it... any thing to watch after my crew while they off line...p.s KT yall should have add this feature before yall added the gang banner editor its like the gang game system is unfinished with out the notification of or members being raider....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME KT...

Originally posted by kingtommy In all honesty, notifications when other members are raided, etc might not be a bad idea. I'll ask vintral about it tomorrow. He's more knowledgeable about the system than I am, and I know he had some reservations as to why it should not be included.

11 years ago  #225
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by twoshoez its only fair to add the notifications when members of your gang is being raided.... me personally if im on line and one of my members is getting raided i would like to prevent it...without a notification of my gang member being raided im unable to prevent the raid which mean as a gang we're unable to have each other back 112%..if it cost favors to add this feature than hey im all with it... any thing to watch after my crew while they off line...p.s KT yall should have add this feature before yall added the gang banner editor its like the gang game system is unfinished with out the notification of or members being raider....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME KT...

Originally posted by kingtommy In all honesty, notifications when other members are raided, etc might not be a bad idea. I'll ask vintral about it tomorrow. He's more knowledgeable about the system than I am, and I know he had some reservations as to why it should not be included.

the more you cry bout it the more often i'll visit your gang cells... it surely have reasons why it is the way it is...

11 years ago  #226
Banned
Gang: Fuck You
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months
some one`s a bastard - i say leave it the way it is , it keeps the game moving

11 years ago  #227
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

all u gotta do is come to sd and stop thread banging bitch with your fake ass threats..listen to yourself the more you cry bout it the more often i'll visit your gang cells..bitch u already on my block list so shut the fuck and keep hiding in az..bitch u been playing pb for two years and still in az stfu astroboy just cause u change your want change your icu program THANK YOU

Originally posted by Someone
Originally posted by twoshoez its only fair to add the notifications when members of your gang is being raided.... me personally if im on line and one of my members is getting raided i would like to prevent it...without a notification of my gang member being raided im unable to prevent the raid which mean as a gang we're unable to have each other back 112%..if it cost favors to add this feature than hey im all with it... any thing to watch after my crew while they off line...p.s KT yall should have add this feature before yall added the gang banner editor its like the gang game system is unfinished with out the notification of or members being raider....THANKS FOR YOUR TIME KT...

the more you cry bout it the more often i'll visit your gang cells... it surely have reasons why it is the way it is...

11 years ago  #228
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

We might add raid notifications. If we do, it will only be after someone's cell has been raided. Our goal isn't to prevent attacks, it's to notify gang members that some shit has gone down and it's time to retaliate.

[EDIT]: Just to clarify the above statement: a gang notification would only go out once someone has guessed your entire combo.

Last edited by kingtommy 11 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
11 years ago  #229
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by kingtommy We might add raid notifications. If we do, it will only be after someone's cell has been raided. Our goal isn't to prevent attacks, it's to notify gang members that some shit has gone down and it's time to retaliate.

[EDIT]: Just to clarify the above statement: a gang notification would only go out once someone has guessed your entire combo.

Someone will guess your entire combo for sure

11 years ago  #230
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

twoshoez [LWG] is in isolation. Get him when he gets out

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread