Item Title

Item Description

Greenlight online notification

5 years ago  #1
Level 29
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 4 months

Just wondering if there is anyway we could go back to the way i remember looking at the full gang page. Used to when you viewed all of a gamgs members at once there was a green or red light indicator that told us if they was online. Was wondering if we could get that back instead of clicking each individuals profile to see if.they online or not. Sometimes gang leader isn't always online and may need to go a step or 2 down and would make a lot easier if a could tell who is on and who isn't. 

5 years ago  #2
Level 32
Incarcerated: 6 years, 3 days

Originally posted by FlyHigh Just wondering if there is anyway we could go back to the way i remember looking at the full gang page. Used to when you viewed all of a gamgs members at once there was a green or red light indicator that told us if they was online. Was wondering if we could get that back instead of clicking each individuals profile to see if.they online or not. Sometimes gang leader isn't always online and may need to go a step or 2 down and would make a lot easier if a could tell who is on and who isn't. 

i like the sound of this 1 fly!

5 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Mufasa said numerous times he wasn’t in charge of the coding behind the gang system. So I doubt he’ll tweak this. I like the idea tho it was more convenient the old way.

5 years ago  #4
Level 29

Yeah especially if warring against a gang you would be able to go to ones online first.

5 years ago  #5
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Great idea make it happen MU

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #6
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by AceDinero Mufasa said numerous times he wasn’t in charge of the coding behind the gang system. So I doubt he’ll tweak this. I like the idea tho it was more convenient the old way.

That's true, which makes me less familiar with it all. Link the page you're referring to and I'll check it out. Shouldn't be too complicated

5 years ago  #7
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by AceDinero Mufasa said numerous times he wasn’t in charge of the coding behind the gang system. So I doubt he’ll tweak this. I like the idea tho it was more convenient the old way.

That's true, which makes me less familiar with it all. Link the page you're referring to and I'll check it out. Shouldn't be too complicated

Such as wen ur on this page there was a light by their name

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #8
Level 29

https://www.prisonblock.com/gang/Vile_Animals

Used to when going to a page like this viewing the whole gang there was green or red lights beside each player notifying if that player was online or offline.

5 years ago  #9
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Do you ever stop fucking complaining? Go and sit on a rusty nail you silly cunt 🖕🏻

5 years ago  #10
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

@mufasa I will pay 200 favs if you change flyhigh name to cryhigh, you know it's fitting for him

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread