Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #131
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

ez,i'm not as paranoid or wrapped up in conspiracy theories as you are...what questions do i need to ask?...i am content w/ the situation as it is now...the guy masterminded 9/11..killed 3k americans..and now he is dead..pretty simple..as far as bybloons theory of bin laden bein dead 5 years....thats more ez's theory department.

12 years ago  #132
Level 14
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by shawshank ez,i'm not as paranoid or wrapped up in conspiracy theories as you are...what questions do i need to ask?...i am content w/ the situation as it is now...the guy masterminded 9/11..killed 3k americans..and now he is dead..pretty simple..as far as bybloons theory of bin laden bein dead 5 years....thats more ez's theory department.

It's not a theory not atleast for those who buried him, u only believe 9/11 since you trust your government blindly… You believe that WC 7 Collapse without being hit, you believe two plane crashed the whole build which were build to have protection for such desaster, you didn't believe when Osama denied that he didn't did anything but again you believed same man when he accepted same, ask those people how much peace was in 1997 when taliban captured 98% Afghanistan, what it is now… You believe when US say's Taliban crop opum but forget the fact they actually burned all the crops when they were in charge… You believe that Taliban were against Women Education, but forget same when they reopen Kabul Medical University (Boys & women)… Check the ratio of terror between the time of Taliban and now! But why would you believe since ignorance is a blessing

12 years ago  #133
Level 29

wow..i think your way out their friend:)

12 years ago  #134
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by shawshank ez,i'm not as paranoid or wrapped up in conspiracy theories as you are...what questions do i need to ask?...i am content w/ the situation as it is now...the guy masterminded 9/11..killed 3k americans..and now he is dead..pretty simple..as far as bybloons theory of bin laden bein dead 5 years....thats more ez's theory department.

Im not paranoid or wrapped up in "conspiricy theroys" as u put it. Im here asking for facts and evidence.

You believe what u hear on rupert murdhoc and co Mass Media without questioning it, despite all the lies they have championed in the past.

Osama bin laden masterminded 911, killed 3k americans , and now he's dead, THAT IS A CONSPIRICY THEROY.

What questions do u need to ask ? many many questions its seems, but heres a few you can start on, answer these for me please :

1. Who owns the FED ?

2. How did the BBC report, on live tv, that tower 7 colapsed, 20mins before it actually colapsed.?

3. Why was NORAD shut down for "military exercises" approximatly 1 hour before the 1st plane hit on 911. ?

4. Concerning the supposed hijackers, how come the only surviving bit of evidence from the plane crash was a perfectly preserved copy of the Koran ?

5. Why were the Saudi royals the only people allowed to travel in american airspace moments after 911 ?

6. How did tower 7 colapse in its own footprint at near freefall speed?

7. Why is there no debris from the plane that smashed into the pentagon?

8. Who owned the security company guarding the world trade centres at the time of the attack ?

I could go on and on , but lets see how u get on with these 8 for now........

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
12 years ago  #135
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

1. The Fed owns itself. Its private.

2. They had someone on the inside.

3. For terror drills that mimicked 9/11 attacks

4. Dont know...Dont forget about the passports and IDs. same happened in London.

5. They are very good friends with the Bush family.

6. Controlled demo

7. Because there wasnt one. And yes, the govt has the videos.

8. If im not mistaken a relative of george bush.

12 years ago  #136
Banned

answer to all is our corrupted Goverment

12 years ago  #137
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DeneLass answer to all is our corrupted Goverment

my answers, although short, are pretty good. i would give myself atleast a b+ if not an A.

12 years ago  #138
Level 29

sorry ez,if i start googling those type questions it might set off a red flag w/ the f.b.i which monitors all pc usage and men w/ dark glasses will whisk me and my family away tonite and i'll end up in some torture camp on a flotilla in internatiol waters getting water boarded tonite...and positive/negative cables clamped to my balls..ouch!!

12 years ago  #139
Level 23

Thanks spinelli, good show, ill use caps for my replys so u can easily differenciate.

Originally posted by Spinelli 1. The Fed owns itself. Its private. ITS PRIVATE YES, BUT WHO ARE THE OWNERS.

2. They had someone on the inside. COULD WELL BE, BUT THAT IMPLIES ALOT

3. For terror drills that mimicked 9/11 attacks COULD WELL BE, BUT THAT IMPLIES ALOT

4. Dont know...Dont forget about the passports and IDs. same happened in London. VERY STRANGE INDEED

5. They are very good friends with the Bush family. YES, BUT BUSH HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS AND THESE WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD FLY..

6. Controlled demo AGGREED!

7. Because there wasnt one. And yes, the govt has the videos. I DONT KNOW MUCH ON THIS 1 BUT IT SEEMS FISHY

8. If im not mistaken a relative of george bush.

CORRECT, MARVIN

12 years ago  #140
Level 23

Originally posted by shawshank sorry ez,if i start googling those type questions it might set off a red flag w/ the f.b.i which monitors all pc usage and men w/ dark glasses will whisk me and my family away tonite and i'll end up in some torture camp on a flotilla in internatiol waters getting water boarded tonite...and positive/negative cables clamped to my balls..ouch!!

Im trying hard not to start insulting u shawshank, as i actually enjoyed talking with you before, but seriously ,u call me paranoid, u write what looks like a very sarcastic reply to my questions, when it was u who asked me "what questions should i be asking?"

If u wanna continue this discussion, attempt to answer the questions, or im out.

Last edited by eazyas 12 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread