Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #141
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by eazyas Thanks spinelli, good show, ill use caps for my replys so u can easily differenciate.

Originally posted by Spinelli 1. The Fed owns itself. Its private. ITS PRIVATE YES, BUT WHO ARE THE OWNERS.

2. They had someone on the inside. COULD WELL BE, BUT THAT IMPLIES ALOT

3. For terror drills that mimicked 9/11 attacks COULD WELL BE, BUT THAT IMPLIES ALOT

4. Dont know...Dont forget about the passports and IDs. same happened in London. VERY STRANGE INDEED

5. They are very good friends with the Bush family. YES, BUT BUSH HAS ALOT OF FRIENDS AND THESE WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO COULD FLY..

6. Controlled demo AGGREED!

7. Because there wasnt one. And yes, the govt has the videos. I DONT KNOW MUCH ON THIS 1 BUT IT SEEMS FISHY

8. If im not mistaken a relative of george bush.

CORRECT, MARVIN

about question 7...i saw on a video where people from pentagon, before worrying about the wreckage and other folks in the building, we across the street to the folks that run DOT cameras that had a birds eye view of the site at pentagon and told them to give the tapes over and not to ever mention what they had seen.

dont think for a second people that our elected officials arent hiding things from us in hopes to keep us in the dark until its too late all the while readying their spot in the colorado mtns for when shit really hits the fan.

its a serious problem and as long as people keep thinking were lying about it cause we dont have hundreds of millions of dollars to spend making ads telling the brainwashed tv audience how to think its never going to get any better.

Was saddam captured before Bush's second term? if he was then Bin Laden is eerily similar to that situation.

Ya gotta either give americans something to b really happy about or you have to scare them into doing what you want them to do. sad but true.

12 years ago  #142
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

ez,of course i jest...altho provacative questions if your looking at 9/11 from a conspirsist p.o.v...on this cellphone i can hardly start compiling the many rational answers..and by rational i mean buidings collapse when hit by plains,plains disinergrate when flown full speed into buildings loaded w/ jet fuel...jets were called outta barnes int. Airport in westfield,mass and cape cod as soon as possible..i really don't believe that u think theirs anymore to it.

12 years ago  #143
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by shawshank ez,of course i jest...altho provacative questions if your looking at 9/11 from a conspirsist p.o.v...on this cellphone i can hardly start compiling the many rational answers..and by rational i mean buidings collapse when hit by plains,plains disinergrate when flown full speed into buildings loaded w/ jet fuel...jets were called outta barnes int. Airport in westfield,mass and cape cod as soon as possible..i really don't believe that u think theirs anymore to it.

When u get home ,and u have some spare time, come back to the thread and give answers to the 8 questions, it will form a good starting point so we can start getting to the bottom of this, to the best of our ability. No rush.

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
12 years ago  #144
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Spinelli

Was saddam captured before Bush's second term? if he was then Bin Laden is eerily similar to that situation.

Nah, he was captured 2 years after G.W. was re-elected.

Edit: Just went and looked. He was captured before, but killed after.

Last edited by KristopherStarl 12 years ago

12 years ago  #145
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

spinellis doin some good "diggin" and i like it !

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
12 years ago  #146
Level 34

Originally posted by shawshank ez,of course i jest...altho provacative questions if your looking at 9/11 from a conspirsist p.o.v...on this cellphone i can hardly start compiling the many rational answers..and by rational i mean buidings collapse when hit by plains,plains disinergrate when flown full speed into buildings loaded w/ jet fuel...jets were called outta barnes int. Airport in westfield,mass and cape cod as soon as possible..i really don't believe that u think theirs anymore to it.

when 9/11 happened do you not recall them putting voice communications from FAA to whoever it was saying that planes had been hijacked? I kno i remember that and it never made sense to me why they would ask if this is a test if they werent running tests. they were running simulations of the attacks...odd that the same things REALLY happened that they were "testing" for.

another example would b that there was in instance of someone famous' plane being lost over the US or some shit like that...they had fighters on its tale in 2 minutes. We have the most capable military in the entire world and if it werent for the stand down by norad when the hijacking was called in there is a good chance one of those planes wouldnt have hit the towers loaded with thermite plasma which tears through steel.

12 years ago  #147
Level 34

Originally posted by KristopherStarl
Originally posted by Spinelli

Nah, he was captured 2 years after G.W. was re-elected.

Edit: Just went and looked. He was captured before, but killed after.

just wondering...i wondered that to myself just the other day when they said they caught him. this will still boost obama's ratings as they were slipping a little bit. i wanted change in '08 and ill tell ya i got it. shit got even worse. thats change.

12 years ago  #148
Level 14
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

this is what is asked, try to get answers… I m sure you will get confused in your own answers when you will start assuming that building 1 collapse due to fuel burnt and steel melt down and build 2 collapse without that fuel burnt or steel melt down but shock of the plane hit… two co-incidents in a row

12 years ago  #149
Banned

Goverment/British Petroleum,set this whole thing up years ago.

they have plans to flood the whole state of Louisiana,and turn it into the worlds larges oil refinery.

12 years ago  #150
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino

also do u realize hitler and bin-laden both died the same day if i'm not mistaken(may 2)..2 tyrants,2 differant centuries...whats up w/ that???

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread