Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #151
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by shawshank also do u realize hitler and bin-laden both died the same day if i'm not mistaken(may 2)..2 tyrants,2 differant centuries...whats up w/ that???

planned by the NWO...believe if u want to bro. shits real and its out there. also...look into when the iraq war started and was declared over by bush....youll see it falls on some odd as pagan holiday that bush and his cronies celebrate at the bohemian grove or some shit.

and dont get me wrong. I love the United States of America, but I am completely against the United Police State of North America. Thats all we have become since dick chaney pushed through his "rebuilding americas defenses" policy that called for a pearl harbor like event to help push their agenda.

and do a little more research and ull find some people in power today share hitlers ideas of population control. hitler was bank rolled by the NWO until he was seen as too extreme even for them.

Last edited by Spinelli 12 years ago

12 years ago  #152
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

i think obamas death panels address population control,as far as dick cheney and north american police bs and planning some pearl harbor event??..u lost me their s,kinda x-files talk...but spin,atleast we can agree the germans make 1 fine automobile:)

Last edited by shawshank 12 years ago

12 years ago  #153
Level 34

Originally posted by shawshank i think obamas death panels address population control,as far as dick cheney and north american police bs and planning some pearl harbor event??..u lost me their s,kinda x-files talk...but spin,atleast we can agree the germans make 1 fine automobile:)

german engineering is second to none, thats why we imported their scientists... look up "Rebuilding Americas Defenses" written by Chaney in June 2000 I think...before 9/11....its hard to fight against what we see on TV bro but they own all facets of big media so we see what they want us to see.

12 years ago  #154
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Population controll should be done through eduation and reducing poverty, look at every advanced country, with relitivly good living standards and little poverty , and compare the average family size to a less advanced country were living standards are poor and poverty is high. If you lift a nation out of poverty the population stabalises, as proved by history.

Last edited by eazyas 12 years ago

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
12 years ago  #155
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by shawshank i think obamas death panels address population control,as far as dick cheney and north american police bs and planning some pearl harbor event??..u lost me their s,kinda x-files talk...but spin,atleast we can agree the germans make 1 fine automobile:)

german engineering is second to none, thats why we imported their scientists... look up "Rebuilding Americas Defenses" written by Chaney in June 2000 I think...before 9/11....its hard to fight against what we see on TV bro but they own all facets of big media so we see what they want us to see.

sounds a little like "operation paperclip"

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
12 years ago  #156
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

12 years ago  #157
Level 34

^^Read....Learn....

12 years ago  #158
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

"Death Panels" was a talking point tea baggers made up to get elderly people riled up to elect Republicans and Tea Party candidates into office. The same people who want to cut their Medicaid/Medicare

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #159
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10

"Death Panels" was a talking point tea baggers made up to get elderly people riled up to elect Republicans and Tea Party candidates into office. The same people who want to cut their Medicaid/Medicare

Not going to overly dive into politics here, but both parties are fucked. Never in my entire life, have I ever heard a number like 33 billion dollars being too much money to spend yet 700+ billion was OK. Just some food for thought. For those that don't recognize those numbers, the 33 billion was to extend the unemployment insurance for an entire year nation wide and the 700+ billion was to extend tax cuts for 2 years to the nations wealthiest 2 or 4%.

12 years ago  #160
Level 25
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread