Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #181
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by eazyas Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT

nice mate just keep that sort of shit comin

need to get a listen to ydays alex jones show

12 years ago  #182
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by eazyas Top US government insider Dr. Steve R. Pieczenik, a man who held numerous different influential positions under three different Presidents and still works with the Defense Department, shockingly told The Alex Jones Show yesterday that Osama Bin Laden died in 2001 and that he was prepared to testify in front of a grand jury how a top general told him directly that 9/11 was a false flag inside job.

Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a “conspiracy theorist”. He served as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under three different administrations, Nixon, Ford and Carter, while also working under Reagan and Bush senior, and still works as a consultant for the Department of Defense. A former US Navy Captain, Pieczenik achieved two prestigious Harry C. Solomon Awards at the Harvard Medical School as he simultaneously completed a PhD at MIT

i'm no expert or conspiracy theorist...but 9/11 the way the our media & gov't spun it doesnt add up...my question is wut happen'd on the flight that went down bcuz of the passenger revolt?? & why didnt anyone on the other flights not put up a fight against a bunch of guys with box cutters?? guess that'd be 2 questions...

12 years ago  #183
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

we will never know the truth

12 years ago  #184
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

all i can say,if you have a box blade,and i know were going down,i would kill at least 1 b4 we hit the ground.

12 years ago  #185
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by JHate407

i'm no expert or conspiracy theorist...but 9/11 the way the our media & gov't spun it doesnt add up...my question is wut happen'd on the flight that went down bcuz of the passenger revolt?? & why didnt anyone on the other flights not put up a fight against a bunch of guys with box cutters?? guess that'd be 2 questions...

The people on the last plane heard about what happened and revolted against the terrorists.

Click me for music!
12 years ago  #186
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DeneLass all i can say,if you have a box blade,and i know were going down,i would kill at least 1 b4 we hit the ground.

im with u on that one, if im go'n out, im go'n out swing'n.

12 years ago  #187
Level 24
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by JHate407

The people on the last plane heard about what happened and revolted against the terrorists.

yea they had live cnn reports on them damn they lied to you

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread