Item Title

Item Description

How does it make you feel that you guys still log on here after so many years?

4 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

all cool and shit. but just because you spent 10+ hours on here daily doesn't mean the active players on here do the same. I spend an average of 1 hour straight and maybe 2 hours in total per day. Even at pb's high, you would have never caught me here like how you were.

It was pretty obvious you were addicted when you were active and as you said PB was an escape from your real-world problems but I don't believe your case fits any of us on here. about 30-35 active people sign on now and from the little, I know of them all; Prisonblock is what it is to the majority of us...a game. (excluding 3 or so players)

I'm glad @Dem you realized PB was toxic and in no means repairing your real life issues and that you admit to that fact. good luck out there brody

Last edited by AceDinero 4 years ago

4 years ago  #12
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

hi, im nick and i had a pb addiction and i still sucked..lol. ya this thing needs studied in a psychology class or something, there were never alot of people back in the day in terms of the internet, but damn were a lot of us hooked. i just check in once in awhile to see if its still here. Good luck out there people, except squid, fuck that guy.

rip titus

4 years ago  #13
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by hanako I definitely have struggled with using pb as an avoidance of real life, which is what all addiction is... a way of managing experiences... that gets out of control... I log in now, not to avoid the world but due to the relationships i have with people... I miss a number of my good friends... I miss Lord_dong sooo much... I miss Stag... I am grateful for the shit that PB got me through... like for real... i am also grateful that I don't feel the drive to have to log in everyday... for such extended periods of time. Balance is nice... in all things

one of the few mature one enough on here, hope life is well hanako, to the rest of you guys, i expect nothing less because youre still into this ignorant addiction mess

Originally posted by phoenix1971 People have choices in what they do or say.. its what life is just like some people choose to be cunts. Makes no fucking difference at the end of the day if u spend 1 hour or 20 hours its all personal choice just like the way we treat people...

Personally i dont give 2 fucks about anything u have to say good or bad your a rude disrespectful cunt and the only thing i regret is ever thinking of u as a friend..

Phoenix, who the fuck are you even lol i dont even remember you, nulltags older chick? what are you on you cougar, stop fucking your friends children lol

Originally posted by nickrox hi, im nick and i had a pb addiction and i still sucked..lol. ya this thing needs studied in a psychology class or something, there were never alot of people back in the day in terms of the internet, but damn were a lot of us hooked. i just check in once in awhile to see if its still here. Good luck out there people, except squid, fuck that guy.

rip titus

awwwww shit its the fucking coroner lol. damn those xat chat (thats what it was called right?) had me entertained all those months. good times even in this fucking addiction. hope life is good bro. fuck squiddy haha.

Originally posted by AceDinero all cool and shit. but just because you spent 10+ hours on here daily doesn't mean the active players on here do the same. I spend an average of 1 hour straight and maybe 2 hours in total per day. Even at pb's high, you would have never caught me here like how you were.

It was pretty obvious you were addicted when you were active and as you said PB was an escape from your real-world problems but I don't believe your case fits any of us on here. about 30-35 active people sign on now and from the little, I know of them all; Prisonblock is what it is to the majority of us...a game. (excluding 3 or so players)

I'm glad @Dem you realized PB was toxic and in no means repairing your real life issues and that you admit to that fact. good luck out there brody

yessir fair point i do agree, this game definitely was fucking toxic, being a "gang leader" and being ontop of the game starting from NJ forced me to be fucking on here no matter what, no matter how bad shit was during wars I had to be here smashing buttons on all those other gangs, so fucking dumb, take care out there man.

Last edited by DemOlition 4 years ago

4 years ago  #14
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 21 days

Why u still log here ? get the fuck out from my prison, u will never play here my slave

4 years ago  #15
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Exactly donโ€™t fucking sign on prick

_
4 years ago  #16
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

I just came to see if it still exists and in a nostalgic way Iโ€™m glad, some of us have grown up after 7 long years of this game and got real world stuff to do nowadays

RIP titus

4 years ago  #17
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Feel like my PB addiction was mild compared to some of you guys. I was on here in my teenage years pretty heavily for like a year, year and a half. It was a low point in my life and I was obviously using PB to cope with a lot of that. It did start to affect my emotions once I started to rise through the ranks, felt like PB betrayal was "real" betrayal. I'm so happy that was short lived. I went to school, got a degree, carved a life out for myself, did a lot of really cool things, grew as a person; of course some people probably never did that.

I come on here once every few months to check in. Nothing ever to see but that's fine. We were all friends (or 'enemies') at some point and had some sort of vested interest in one another.

I'm sure a lot of people came on here, had fun, didn't take it too seriously, and moved on. But I think a fair amount struggled with demons and this was their only outlet. But the mistake was thinking PB/any online persona is a replacement for fixing your life.

That all being said, The Syndicate was the illest gang on this website. The rest of you clowns make me cringe.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
4 years ago  #18
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 4 years, 9 months

Yeah it's pretty mad that I spent a lot of my younger teenage years on here, but I also learned how to use the full Adobe suite because of this site which got me far when I failed school and also taught me how to teach myself a craft. Now I also make music.

What's even more mad is that full grown adults spent time arguing with me and getting worked up over a 13 year old. The main part of this site for me was the relationships, big ups Booah, Raul Duke, Amelia, Lalapoo and others. The banning shit with me was stupid but it's whatever. I still log on every few months just to see what's happening, shame it went downhill. I appreciate everybody who was good to me in my younger more isolated years, big ups Hanako, Dem, Raul, Dabangem, Mizpeg among others. I'm doing better now and actually get outside.

19 now and prospering. Got some good memories from here tho, mainly the chats. Weekly crunch. Who remembers when mafia block started? Or the new yard system came out? When a sick event would happen? The new prison? Chatbox? That shitty free battlefield game Dem convinced me to download? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Damn

Last edited by Prodigyxzy 4 years ago

4 years ago  #19
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Awwww so good that you have moved forward in your life! My heart is always warmed by the young people that have grown up over time

4 years ago  #20
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Prodigyxzy Yeah it's pretty mad that I spent a lot of my younger teenage years on here, but I also learned how to use the full Adobe suite because of this site which got me far when I failed school and also taught me how to teach myself a craft. Now I also make music.

What's even more mad is that full grown adults spent time arguing with me and getting worked up over a 13 year old. The main part of this site for me was the relationships, big ups Booah, Raul Duke, Amelia, Lalapoo and others. The banning shit with me was stupid but it's whatever. I still log on every few months just to see what's happening, shame it went downhill. I appreciate everybody who was good to me in my younger more isolated years, big ups Hanako, Dem, Raul, Dabangem, Mizpeg among others. I'm doing better now and actually get outside.

19 now and prospering. Got some good memories from here tho, mainly the chats. Weekly crunch. Who remembers when mafia block started? Or the new yard system came out? When a sick event would happen? The new prison? Chatbox? That shitty free battlefield game Dem convinced me to download? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Damn

Haha hell yes lil bro! Good to hear, i completely agree with all that, its crazy how people got worked up over the simplest shit, but thats because this is all a fucking illusion.

This is not a prison, there are no crimes, we dont fight by pressing buttons, if we all met eachother in real life i bet we would have the greatest times even with our enemies on here... well except for ambtious HAHA, nah just playing.

And man, i had almost forgotten many of those things, its weird how my brain has tried to forget so much shit on here, and i honestly dont mind at the same time its a bit scary.

battlefield p4f had its own thread in the prison yard btw! makes me wonder, wheres corey1inch at these days?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread