Item Title

Item Description

How does it make you feel that you guys still log on here after so many years?

4 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Since it seems like this place never talked about some real shit, I figured its easily due.

This place is barely worth the shadow it once used to be, yet theres still wanderers logging on here almost every day. How does that honestly make you feel?

Youre addicted, we all once were, you probably are right now.

4 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I just logged on after a few months like i regularly do, amongst my PM's was one from a long DR member of mine, telling me about another guy who passed away from lymphoma at only 24, how real aint that? I try to not regret things in life, but I do regret spending so much time on here when life is so short.

RIP Titus

10+ hours of PB'ing every day for years really had me feeling like shit honestly, never been as depressed mentally as I was when i was on here. Going through "wars" - holy fuck that was pathethic, weeks of clicking the same buttons to prove a stupid point until someone had enough of the endless mental bullshit torture, for it to reach a point of someone actually asking to stop the shit.

Oh i was the "big dog" but honestly in real life i wasnt worth shit, just like all of our egos on here really.

I honestly wanna apologize to everyone on here, in the end this was just a stupid game, and im hoping everyone can reach the point of understanding that, no matter how personal we all once got with eachother, I know for a fact we are much better than childish ass insults and arguments.

So glad I one day decided to turn my back on this and quit it instantly, insteada of returning every 2 months to buy everything back.

Keep in mind thats what falling back into an addiction is, it doesnt have to be chemical.

Hope you all take care of yourselves, remember youre given one life, and its short.

Last edited by DemOlition 4 years ago

4 years ago  #3
Level 36
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

apology accepted. I pray you move forward with a prosperous life. RIP Titus.

4 years ago  #4
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Originally posted by Caissa apology accepted. I pray you move forward with a prosperous life. RIP Titus.

bump

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
4 years ago  #5
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
4 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

REALLY SUN TZU THIS GUYYY

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
4 years ago  #7
Level 36

and as to your other point Dem, that old time players are chasing the dragon, I am currently doing a mission that requires me to beat up more than 500 people none of whom have ever harmed me. And I'm clergy IRL. There's no doubt that I'll never get the high that PB had back in the day when things were fresh and intense. It makes me a bit sad, but its lifecycle of these kinds of experiences, I have no regrets about the time spent and that I am still spending here. I've met lots of people I'd never meet in my church and learned from them, and they've learned from me.

4 years ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 days

Message from Stag:

Somebody comment on dems thread and tell him i don’t give a fuck who died and who he says sorry to and I hope he gets aids the riddled annoying cunt

4 years ago  #9
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

I definitely have struggled with using pb as an avoidance of real life, which is what all addiction is... a way of managing experiences... that gets out of control... I log in now, not to avoid the world but due to the relationships i have with people... I miss a number of my good friends... I miss Lord_dong sooo much... I miss Stag... I am grateful for the shit that PB got me through... like for real... i am also grateful that I don't feel the drive to have to log in everyday... for such extended periods of time. Balance is nice... in all things

4 years ago  #10
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

People have choices in what they do or say.. its what life is just like some people choose to be cunts. Makes no fucking difference at the end of the day if u spend 1 hour or 20 hours its all personal choice just like the way we treat people...

Personally i dont give 2 fucks about anything u have to say good or bad your a rude disrespectful cunt and the only thing i regret is ever thinking of u as a friend..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread