Item Title

Item Description

Inactive player amens

4 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Just a suggestion but any chance we could do a dig for amens like we done for guys like 911 there are tons of inactive players that have lots of older amens that guys struggle to get if you could dump in yard like before we have chance to circulate these amens back into game 

_
4 years ago  #2
Level 37

Guys that haven't been online for over 4 years have dumbells vault poles simbas etc I'd like to see lot more these amens going around and the dig 100sw then amens appears was actually fun kept me amused for ages lol

_
4 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

that's a a great idea, but sounds difficult to implement lol. whether it be a mission, amen, special item, and etc

Also, how would we know that that inactive player won't sign on again?

4 years ago  #4
Level 37

As I stated this has been done before with perm iso players if someone ain't signed on in 3-4 years then there shit should be up for grabs just my opinion

_
4 years ago  #5
Level 37

It was no mission ace guys who were pem isod all there amens were scattered round all the prison yards that was only time I jumped prison on open prison day lol

_
4 years ago  #6
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 As I stated this has been done before with perm iso players if someone ain't signed on in 3-4 years then there shit should be up for grabs just my opinion

Where did you state that? This is your first post in this thread with the words “perm iso players”. Which, I would agree would be a good thing to do to get us those very common amens that don’t seem too common at all when looking for them lol. & you may never know. Any inactive may come back at any time

Last edited by AceDinero 4 years ago

4 years ago  #7
Level 37

'my first post at top of page I mentioned this had been done with guys such as 911137 whatever his name was lol

_
4 years ago  #8
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

911 was banned not inactive though if I’m not mistaken

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
3 years ago  #9
Level 37

I'd like to see amen similar to jigsaw but only shuffles cells of inactive players so we have chance to Rob their shit

_
3 years ago  #10
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution

There have been plenty of players who have left the game for an extended period of time only to return to play. I don't think its right for those, even with no intent of ever returning, to lose their stuff. Not only would they be further behind in training stats, and new amens that were released, they would also have to get the old amens again, after they paid for them once.

Between events, firesales, and the market, most amens can be protected every so often.

It also benefits the players that left, who may be sitting on dozens of those amens, to trade for the new stuff that has since came out since they quit without spending 500 favs for every new dvd that joe hands out.

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread