Incarcerated: 12 years, 17 days

Christmas Event to much for him??

https://i.imgur.com/LFA34bl.png

5 years ago  #2
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Can’t believe you made a thread to say this hopefully kingben keeps your kiddi fiddling ass in the infirm Ben a decent guy anymore threads I’ll be joining him in keeping you in infirmary

_
5 years ago  #3
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Can’t believe you made a thread to say this hopefully kingben keeps your kiddi fiddling ass in the infirm Ben a decent guy anymore threads I’ll be joining him in keeping you in infirmary

What he said

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Thanks Mark and Chang.

Pedowheel, Thanks for the fan page but you're fucked

5 years ago  #5
Level 36

I was just asking I have no problem with KingBen was just asking I noticed him gonna and not giving events is all No worries I've had a quite place in training

5 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by BigWheel I was just asking I have no problem with KingBen was just asking I noticed him gonna and not giving events is all No worries I've had a quite place in training

You have no problem yet you felt compelled to start a thread about me You know why I'm hitting you Pedowheel

5 years ago  #7
Level 36

Whatever! I'm no pedowheel. I was just talking shit those sentences was all that people believed. I got some screenshot of those 2 days I was in SB talking shit drunk and high. I tested the whole game none was giving events until I said what I did. Yeah it was fucked up to say and most likely I'd never say again but might this shit is a game people going to play it as they want.It's don't have to last weeks a good day or two infirmary lets someone know your point. Sorry for the long message here. Just waking up. If you want those links to sb conversations I'll post them to this forum.

5 years ago  #8
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Like you said knowone gave you events until you said what you said you must understand lots of people on here are parents to say something stupid like that you opened yourself up for infirm most people dont find shit like that funny

_

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread