Living Legend's

11 years ago  #21
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by GramzSME
Originally posted by shafz_9
Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by BlueTED we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

... you think that pouring a heap of cash into the game makes someone good at it... you will miss out on a whole heap of really decent people with this sort of attitude...

he missedout on me iwould have joined until i saw that

He'll get his members............and theyll all b dupes

LMFAO thats why he is on my shit list

11 years ago  #22
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 12 months

Originally posted by BlueTED we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

... you think that pouring a heap of cash into the game makes someone good at it... you will miss out on a whole heap of really decent people with this sort of attitude...

all people who give a fucc about shafz shit list say "I"........................

11 years ago  #23
Banned

Originally posted by Baby_albino

all people who give a fucc about shafz shit list say "I"........................

I

Originally posted by Baby_albino

theres max 4 ppl on this thread I thats one good turnout 25%

11 years ago  #24
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

LMFAO good luck leopard leggings, i mean living legends

11 years ago  #25
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters

I would say that is a good thing

11 years ago  #26
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by TheBrockStar

I would say that is a good thing

. i have to admit...but the one who i expected less prove he is over the dumbs who have pretentions to be "good players" like gramz.

u have a big +in my book brock lol!

@shafz..don't worry dude nobody wants u in ...and gramz told himself that he can't even understan what Ted said...there's noth more to say lol

Minny Mouse, I want a divorce! - Are you fucking crazy?! - No, I'm fucking Dazy
11 years ago  #27
Banned

Bluted wasin my inbox askin me to join i said i dnt paypal he said dnt atter so i shitlist him

11 years ago  #28
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters

we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

Just my 2 pence but

This doesn't really say you have to pay to play to join...Look at ahcheela...He doesn't paypal I heard and he dominates most of whatever prison he is in....My cell is pretty decent and I have never put rl money in the game

11 years ago  #29
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by TheBrockStar
we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

Just my 2 pence but

This doesn't really say you have to pay to play to join...Look at ahcheela...He doesn't paypal I heard and he dominates most of whatever prison he is in....My cell is pretty decent and I have never put rl money in the game

he wanted to say that we need ppl that can do better then wait the 9 favs a day to get a new amen or shits like this...lol we're not lookin for ppl that don't use the links becouse they pp or shits...lol. that shit just need a vvvvv small brain to understand....but some are far far away from there...

Minny Mouse, I want a divorce! - Are you fucking crazy?! - No, I'm fucking Dazy
11 years ago  #30
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Challenger

edit: he was talkin about players that know how to deal and can be on them feets...not beggers and idiots!

Then say that... where did i say anything insulting to you CHallenger or BlueTed... i simply stated a fact... so get a grip on how you run your mouths at me...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread