Item Description

Living Legend's

11 years ago  #11
Level 4
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

Originally posted by AstroBoy
Originally posted by Challenger
Originally posted by BlueTED Hit me up if you think you would like to join.. I'll keep updating my list...

1.) Challenger

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

Free whores for 2 weeks ------ first 5 decent players that apply gets em' ! Mail me or Ted!

so you pretending to be a pimp?

naaah, il just pay for them...since the 2-3 i have arround...might not be such a great company)

Minny Mouse, I want a divorce! - Are you fucking crazy?! - No, I'm fucking Dazy
11 years ago  #12
Level 4

buummmpppp

11 years ago  #13
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Bumpp

11 years ago  #14
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by BlueTED we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

... you think that pouring a heap of cash into the game makes someone good at it... you will miss out on a whole heap of really decent people with this sort of attitude...

11 years ago  #15
Level 20
Incarcerated: 12 years, 4 months

Originally posted by hanako
Originally posted by BlueTED we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

... you think that pouring a heap of cash into the game makes someone good at it... you will miss out on a whole heap of really decent people with this sort of attitude...

+1mil

11 years ago  #16
Level 20
Gang: Open Market Gang
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

We never said a "heap" of any kind.. we are keeping it this way to prevent noobs.

11 years ago  #17
Level 4

we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

where u see the words "use real cash" or "paypal" or whatever u haters gonna think? there are ... tons of other ways to get good amens/amounts of favors...but as allways there are some smartass who throw shit in evry thread

not pointing to anyone...just sayn

edit: he was talkin about players that know how to deal and can be on them feets...not beggers and idiots!

Last edited by Challenger 11 years ago

11 years ago  #18
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Challenger we dont want people depending on their "9 Favors A Day" -- You Have to have a pretty good cell + Stats.

where u see the words "use real cash" or "paypal" or whatever u haters gonna think? there are ... tons of other ways to get good amens/amounts of favors...but as allways there are some smartass who throw shit in evry thread

not pointing to anyone...just sayn

edit: he was talkin about players that know how to deal and can be on them feets...not beggers and idiots!

Still doesnt make much sense tho. How does depending on 9 favs a day determine whether u can deal or handle yourself here?

11 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

he missedout on me iwould have joined until i saw that

11 years ago  #20
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by shafz_9

he missedout on me iwould have joined until i saw that

He'll get his members............and theyll all b dupes

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread