Item Title

Item Description

Meebo Bar

13 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

would it be possible for you to make it to where if someone is offline ( not on for 3 minutes ) that they disappear from the online thing and go to offline? i was trying to talk to someone who hasnt been on in an hour earlier. lol

13 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by KillStreak would it be possible for you to make it to where if someone is offline ( not on for 3 minutes ) that they disappear from the online thing and go to offline? i was trying to talk to someone who hasnt been on in an hour earlier. lol

I'll look into if that's possible, but since if they leave the window open, the chat bar continuously talks to the server, technically they ARE online as far as it's concerned.

13 years ago  #13
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

i like it thanks mu

13 years ago  #14
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

it is brill, liking it alot, thanks big guy

[b][/b]         
13 years ago  #15
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

also mine extremely slow now

13 years ago  #16
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Thanks I like how you can see who online from you friends list

13 years ago  #17
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by La_Madrastra The bar makes my Pb Slower

Unfortunately, Jay's smartass is partially right. The bar is loaded asynchronously, which basically means it should not slow down the speed of the site in the least. The only time you should have issues is if displaying the extra elements is too much for your computer to handle (in which case, things like battles and the yards should be slow for you too). Most computers these days (unless it's a bargain basement netbook or something) shouldn't have this problem.

works fine on my cheap ass netbook and cpu thank you very much. great feature by the way

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #18
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by La_Madrastra The bar makes my Pb Slower

Unfortunately, Jay's smartass is partially right. The bar is loaded asynchronously, which basically means it should not slow down the speed of the site in the least. The only time you should have issues is if displaying the extra elements is too much for your computer to handle (in which case, things like battles and the yards should be slow for you too). Most computers these days (unless it's a bargain basement netbook or something) shouldn't have this problem.

works fine on my cheap ass netbook and cpu thank you very much. great feature by the way

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #19
Level 38
Gang: Prison Break
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

@ Mufasa, good job!

@ wormdogg10, how it's possible to make double post with flood limit?!

09/15/2012 4:04pm Congratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Spankin' it to the Oldies, and 1 Brawler Trophy 01/01/2011_12:38pm LadyM used a Health Shake and revived you!
13 years ago  #20
Level 20
Gang: The Order
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by kokazz also mine extremely slow now

mines slowing down too

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread