Item Title

Item Description

Meebo Bar

13 years ago  #31
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by KillStreak would it be possible for you to make it to where if someone is offline ( not on for 3 minutes ) that they disappear from the online thing and go to offline? i was trying to talk to someone who hasnt been on in an hour earlier. lol

I'll look into if that's possible, but since if they leave the window open, the chat bar continuously talks to the server, technically they ARE online as far as it's concerned.

thanks, i like the chat though this site hasnt stopped improving since i started.

13 years ago  #32
Level 18
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Sounds good but i haven't had a chatbar in a long time and its enabled, any ideas on how to fix it?

13 years ago  #33
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by TGILG um yeah i dont know if its a glitch or not but it says one of my friends are online on the bar but my friends list says they havent been on for an hour

see earlier in the thread..

13 years ago  #34
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by TGILG um yeah i dont know if its a glitch or not but it says one of my friends are online on the bar but my friends list says they havent been on for an hour

see earlier in the thread..

Since this game involves changing pages a lot, it gets kind of annoying to have notices every 10-20 seconds saying

"***** has logged off

***** has logged on"

When people visit a different page. Not sure if you have any control over that or not

13 years ago  #35
Banned

it has never told me if anyone has logged on or off.

13 years ago  #36
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Mufasa I love the functionality of the bar, no complaints from me, all praise.

The Grace of God is a ray of divine beauty, infused by God into the soul of man. There it sheds such a bright and beautiful light that the soul delights the eye of God and is most tenderly loved by Him, it is adopted as His child and spouse and is elevated from earth to Heaven, above all the confines of nature. By grace the soul is received into the bosom of the Eternal Father, and together with the Divine Son, participates in the nature of the Father on this earth, and in His glory in the life to come. (The Glories of Divine Grace, Fr. Matthias Scheeben, page 3)
13 years ago  #37
Level 7
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I don't like how anyone can chat me as long as im on their friendlist...

maybe mail settings can apply to the chat also..?

NJ-Putnam RUNNER  So you mad cause we stylin' on you? BUYING CANDY CORNS!!!!!
13 years ago  #38
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

nice mu great work love it...

13 years ago  #39
Banned

Originally posted by crackjaw11 I don't like how anyone can chat me as long as im on their friendlist...

maybe mail settings can apply to the chat also..?

yeah.. could you make it where the friend list is mutual ? like you have to have each other on your friends list ?

13 years ago  #40
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

the chat bar is just great..the game is wicked badass..great work n thanx Mufasa. fer everything.

Consigliere

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread