Item Title

Item Description

New Trading System & Changes to open market

14 years ago  #21
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I have seen that kind of format, or something similar in at least 10 other games.

I am not taking anything.

14 years ago  #22
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

I think the goal of the this game is to be the best. you can't be the best if you just take pieces of other games and thats it, we need something unique. and i guess my statement came out wrong.

14 years ago  #23
Level 17

Using items to reduce hospital time is not unique (potion,mana, med kits, first aid kits, restore, drugs).  I agree with you on the making this game the best but the point was using an item to reduce hospital time.  That can pretty describe any battle based game on the net.

14 years ago  #24
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

10% looks high why buying n reselling items.

5% wud be much better

14 years ago  #25
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

You can't be 100% unique in EVERYTHING you do. I mean, the fact that this is a browser-based game isn't unique. A prison-based game isn't unique. It's all about executing it the best in my opinion.

14 years ago  #26
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

I guess so, but seems like we are just putting together a group of games, still a good game though, but yeah

14 years ago  #27
Level 17

Originally posted by DYABLO_13 I guess so, but seems like we are just putting together a group of games, still a good game though, but yeah

I hear what you are saying there, but here was my thinking.

By have a drug item to get out of the hospital it could expand in the following ways.

1.  Could be grown (by the land feature that isn't implemented).  Land to grow the crops, and land to put a processing facility on the land to make the "painkillers"

2.  Could be an additional item in exploring to be found (if Warden decided).

3. Could be stolen from the infirmary across prision in crimes. (if Warden decided)

4. Amenitie(s)/Equipment that could add to the effect like "2 times more effective painkillers."

5. Another item that could be bought/sold/traded in the markets or directly between players.

Obviously I haven't seen all of those features, and other people can probably even think of additional ones.  Sorry if I didn't make a ton of sense yesterday, was trying to play/read/respond in the short period of time I had yesterday.

14 years ago  #28
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I've dumbed the system down considerably. now it's just a flat $100 fee to send items. No escrow, which means it's up to you to make sure the other person isn't going to stiff you.

14 years ago  #29
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi i havnt been on long but from what ive read ive got to say i really agree with compton and why should people get charged 2x10% 1x10% for the seller and 1x10% for the buyer people are just going to go to the open market. Im always open to suggestions and would say from my own view of online games any new changes are not always the best and some times discourage old players from continueing to play but i hope this doesnt happen and good luck in what ever you decide

14 years ago  #30
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

10% from both parties does not equal 20%.

Just because I've seen this error more than once in this thread, I'm going to give you guys a little math lesson. I'll keep this uber simple so nobody gets lost.

Let's say two people are making a trade of two items (Person A is giving Item A to Person B in exchange for Item B), both items are valued at $100.

10% of Item A = $10 ( 100/10 = 10 ).

10% of Item B = $10 ( 100/10 = 10).

Now, here's the tricky part!

10% of Item A and Item B = $20 ( 200/10 = 20 ).

Now, this doesn't matter, because people are charged a flat fee of $100 to trade as-is (very freaking cheap by the way. Hooray!). But I hope this helped clear up some unnecessary fears of percentages.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread