Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

wat do i do now

12 years ago  #62
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

New player here, couple of questions on moving to other prisons.

I've checked the wiki and searched the forums but not clear on this.

I realize the wiki is a work in progress.

Prison info on the wiki doesn't match the Prison Transport info regarding level range.

I'm assuming we should go by that though instead of the wiki.

I see we'll be moved once we exceed the level range, or we can move earlier it seems.

Is the bank account set up cost for each prison listed anywhere on is it the same everywhere? Didn't see any info.

If we return to a previous prison, where we had an expanded cell size, do we go back to that cell or do we start again with the standard size?

Is the level per prison range a "suggestion" or an actual restriction. I see higher levels here in NJ.

Thanks for any help.

12 years ago  #63
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 29 days

The bank account opening for each prison is different, as you go thru the prisons it gets more expensive as you progress, If you go to one prison and return to the previous, you cell size will remain as it once was. If you want to see the Prison Ranges per level, go to the Prison Transport: http://www.prisonblock.com/transport.

Note: the earlier prisons up to Putnam have a 1 level cushion, meaning if you are level 4 you can still travel between NJ and SQ. but once you reach lvl 5 you can no longer return to NJ. But as a level 3 in NJ you can travel to SQ and take advantage of what they have there for the time being! I.E. getting the AMENs in the wardens office in SQ then returning to NJ to help you train better than everyone else.

Last edited by headhunter11b 12 years ago

12 years ago  #64
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

Originally posted by headhunter11b The bank account opening for each prison is different, as you go thru the prisons it gets more expensive as you progress,

Thank you headhunter for the help. On the bank account amounts, the $$ requirement is not published anywhere in advance.

Is that by design? Trying to save enough $$ for when I have to move. Appreciate your help.

12 years ago  #65
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 29 days

No it's not by design, it's just never been important enough i guess to be published. If you really want to know i suggest you PMing someone whose in the prison your interested in.

12 years ago  #66
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

bump*

[url=http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A2KJkK7BtKBN.wwAywqJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBpc2ozM2gzBHBvcwM0BHNlYwNzcgR2dGlkAw--/SIG=1g3e9otkc/EXP=1302406465/**http%3a//images.search.yahoo.com/images/view%3fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo.com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fp%253Dsnake%2526ei%253Dutf-8%2526fr%253Dyfp-t-351%26w=1024%26h=768%26imgurl=www.ourhangout.net%252Farchives%252Fsnake_4.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.ourhangout.net%252Farchives%252F001031.html%26size=52KB%26name=snake_4.jpg%26p=snake%26oid=c8419f9624e2dfff763ebfe959a0c37f%26fr2=%26no=4%26tt=4360000%26sigr=11eb38tbg%26sigi=117c63ci8%26sigb=12a7sam5e%26.crumb=TNXiir97Jk0]
8 years ago  #67
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

This is pretty sweet. But part of the game is building enemies too. I cant stand the whole everyone is best friends in prison games.

Long live Gangstabighouse. Since its Dead I transferred here. They just don't know.
8 years ago  #68
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Jada This is pretty sweet. But part of the game is building enemies too. I cant stand the whole everyone is best friends in prison games.

Spoken like someone thats been here longer than 2 days.

8 years ago  #69
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Spinelli
Originally posted by Jada This is pretty sweet. But part of the game is building enemies too. I cant stand the whole everyone is best friends in prison games.

Spin..tbh,he did pm me and told me he read the wiki..or his brother plays,I get the noobs confused,sry

8 years ago  #70
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by Spinelli

Spin..tbh,he did pm me and told me he read the wiki..or his brother plays,I get the noobs confused,sry

smh c'mon man .....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread