Item Title

Item Description

Possible Bug

5 years ago  #11
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

The bootleg bin was lit up red, and when trying to buy, it gave me this error message:

"There are no bootlegs in the bin"

I've also noticed that the button stays lit up for what seems to be longer than 5 minutes. Either that or dvd's have been lost simultaneously after one another, which is highly doubtful.

Just an FYI

5 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Yes, I increased the time to buy

5 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

05/18/2018 10:49pmPistol22 [SBG] attacked you! You lost and were knocked out for 16 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

05/18/2018 10:49pmYour Breast Plate's durability has dropped below critical level. It's now useless in combat

how can durability be lost before an attack? please fix this shit and before you go fucking about with the game why dont you actually try this stuff out before you shit on everyone. thx.

5 years ago  #14
Level 29

Not even going to bother addressing something you can't be assed to make an appropriate thread for.

5 years ago  #15
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa Not even going to bother addressing something you can't be assed to make an appropriate thread for.

That's all fine and dandy, but I felt as though this fell under a possible bug. No need in bogging down servers with unnecessary threads. No worries though I was just wondering why that happened.

5 years ago  #16
Level 29

Fair enough. it's not a bug though. You went through your armor mid battle. Battle over, you get a summary event.

5 years ago  #17
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa Fair enough. it's not a bug though. You went through your armor mid battle. Battle over, you get a summary event.

Ok, thanks. That would explain why the diminished event came before the attack because the battle was not final.

5 years ago  #18
Level 33

Got events that both my ready player one were returned, one at 8am second at 5pm.. And only one in my cell inventory..? @mufasa

Last edited by swcghost 5 years ago

5 years ago  #19
Level 29

will check

5 years ago  #20
Level 33

Other DVD is in my inventory now.. Strange.. Maybe a glitch on my end. My cell loads all fucced up some times from phone

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread