Item Title

Item Description

Possible Bug

5 years ago  #1
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

When i changed cell, my dvd was removed, however, when i went to get it from the bin the green side was not lit up only the red side

05/18/2018 2:43pm

The Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Brave and threw it into his bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 7 minutes!

5 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I did make a change to the bin the other day. Let me make sure it didn't break something

5 years ago  #3
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 22 days

Originally posted by Pistol22 When i changed cell, my dvd was removed, however, when i went to get it from the bin the green side was not lit up only the red side

05/18/2018 2:43pm

The Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated Brave and threw it into hisĀ bootleg bin. You've been sent to isolation for 7 minutes!

the green button only appears if protected dvd. seems you might have used unprotected dvd. when using protected it says because its protected you can recover it from the bin in the event message

5 years ago  #4
Level 39

it has always allow me to buy them back for 25 favs, whether they protected or not unless it got changed,the ones that are not protected can be bought by others if i dont buy them back fast enough.....

5 years ago  #5
Level 39

I think it is fixed now Boss.....

5 years ago  #6
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by neo88

the green button only appears if protected dvd. seems you might have used unprotected dvd. when using protected it says because its protected you can recover it from the bin in the event message

this is incorrect. The green button has always lit up for me, regardless of whether the dvd was protected or not.

5 years ago  #7
Level 37
Incarcerated: 14 years, 22 days

fair enough, i was wrong. guess never thought of buying unprotected back for 25 favs. option never ran through my mind, might as well spend the extra and get protected guess is usually my thought process

5 years ago  #8
Level 29

Well unless KingTommy or someone else made a change in the past that they did not commit up to the repo, the code is actually such that ONLY protected DVDs can be bought back. In fact, one of the error messages coded in is "The Warden doesn't have any of your protected bootlegs!".

So, from my perspective, it all looks to be working correctly.

I also noticed I never committed up the change from the other day to show how many you have in the bin, so that's up.

5 years ago  #9
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

wait, so does this mean that we won't be able to buy back unprotected dvd's from the bin for 25 favs anymore? Just for 100 favs from here on out?

5 years ago  #10
Level 29

Again, if that was the code before, it's not shown here in the repo. I'll check with KT and Vintral and see if they made a change that wasn't committed. As far as the code I'm looking at is concerned, only protected DVDs were able to be bought back

*edit* just checked Vintral's code repo and it matches what mine showed before the change I just made.

Last edited by Mufasa 5 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread