Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

13 years ago  #92
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

and we're back....

i love this thread. i mostly do nothing else anymore on prisonblock atm but search the yard, vote for the free favors and spending time around this thread.

i had to shrug when i watched the video called "german hardcore scene", is it really like this? i don't think. i must say i'm not into this tough guy hardcore/ metalcore whatever. these clowns with their moves, that's just unacceptable in EVERY way... not because someone coulda get hurt, i think everyone who wants shoudl have the right to get hurt. like these metalhead idiots perofming the "wall of death" and finally *surprise surprise* someone dies after doing this kinda fun

i can't accept these tough guy material art moves hardcore kids cause they have no punkrock background. they got socialiced by metalcore and they think that's real hc - it's not. just to quote roger miret: never trust a hardcore kid who didn't listened to punk.

and that's the bridge to my today story from the past:

my only closer contact to one of these tough guys was back in 02 or 03 when roger miret started his side project "roger miret and the disasters", realeased their first album and toured europe. of course we were there to see this really nice (and really small) man in a small club, only around 60 people in the audience. roger plays the fills the big venues with agnostic front but on this night he had a lot of fun playing punkrock in front of a small crowd. support was "on the rise" if i remember right from ny. didn'T rememebr what kind their show was, must be not so good i can't remember. and i remember the good gigs.

but in the audience was one of this tough guys, started to perform kickboxing moves as roger started to play. well, 60 punkrock girls and boys started good old up and down pogo and danced this idiot away from in front the stage. and everybody thought what an idiot?! wrong place son! that's all.

i listened a lot of BUZZCOCKS, what melodies, what hits.

pete shelly & steve diggle are really old know, older than my parents but i can't help myself - i love their shit.

and talking bout old guys that still rock: radio birdman. also great band.

another old old guy that still rocks is zander schloss...

13 years ago  #93
Level 18
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

13 years ago  #94
Level 18

13 years ago  #95
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Oi, I was listing to some old CDs today I stumbled upon this, now what did I do with my copy of a Clockwork Orange (UK version stateside we got cheated out of a chapter).

Oi, Be safe.          12/24/2010 8:35am thisisretarded attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 46 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. thisisretarded Lvl 9 SkinheadBill Lvl 8  
13 years ago  #96
Level 19

13 years ago  #97
Level 18

13 years ago  #98
Level 18

13 years ago  #99
Level 19

welcome jimmy, you're the butcher? i'm a vegetarian. personally i like the clash more than everything that sounds similar to full blown chaos.

of course i like to eat yummy things.

and that's my favorite clash song forever. can't tell why.

13 years ago  #100
Level 18

lol i like all music - ive see more hardcore stuff live tho - ive seen that song by full blown chaos live at roseland in nyc back in 05 - hatebreed was headlining that show... good pits for that show

also - ur a vegi guy - that's rough. i dont know how u do it - more power to u tho

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread