Item Title

Item Description

Punkrock/HC - am i the only one here?

13 years ago  #71
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

thanks bill

Miraculously, you manage to catch Whispario off-guard and snatch $5,253 from him You catch gabots, and manage to take $9,315 in cash from him. You earn 113306 EXP!
13 years ago  #72
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Stonecoldrobber The pogues are pure irish men. Born and rared here. One of the most famous and successful irish ballad bands.

i know.

Originally posted by AstroBoy aren't they from boston? with kinda irish roots? or at least irish attitude?

this was headed to the post above with the dropkick murphys

and here's something completly different

with rollins on vocals

good old iggy pop.

13 years ago  #73
Level 22
Gang: Brotherhood Express
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Edit: Iggy Pop used to get his kicks licking armpits....

Last edited by 31642013 13 years ago

13 years ago  #74
Level 22

PUNK!

/PUNK

13 years ago  #75
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Ohh fuck yeah

13 years ago  #76
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Happy Years Punks and Skins

Here one from The Real Mackenzies of Vancouver BC

Oi, Be safe.          12/24/2010 8:35am thisisretarded attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 46 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. thisisretarded Lvl 9 SkinheadBill Lvl 8  
13 years ago  #77
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

good song

Miraculously, you manage to catch Whispario off-guard and snatch $5,253 from him You catch gabots, and manage to take $9,315 in cash from him. You earn 113306 EXP!
13 years ago  #78
Level 22

13 years ago  #79
Level 19
Gang: Dackelblut
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

another year started, i discovered the first grey hairs on my head (won't happen to bill as long as he's fresh cut) and i spent yesterday a major part of the night with my record collection.

usually as soon the mainstream adopts a band with subculture background i'm outta it. i just can't stand all these idiots standing close to you at gigs in their stupid clothes with their stupid points of view...

against me (from florida i think) is nowadays a very popular and famous band and i don't even know their last couple of lps. but last night, when i digged through my records i rediscovered their 1st lp "reinventing axl rose"... i bought this one on their first europe tour, i think it was about 2001-02 and they played in a squad, i paid 3 euros to the crustie at the door to get in. the crowd was around 50 people and the band played a hilarious set. their band catering was a bottle of jagermeister and they shared it with the audience... years later against me turned into what they are now and the squad get cleared by the pigs. that's life...

13 years ago  #80
Level 27
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread