Item Title

Item Description

R-Team: Don't Try Act a Fool

8 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Looks like this game is still active, but boring as all hell. Well, I'm here to make it fun again. That is, if I'm not always infirmed or iso'd. Anyways, I'm recruiting raiders. You can't be afraid to get infirmed (a LOT), and my number one thing is loyalty.

I have a very small list of untouchables that I won't raid (that are mostly OG's in the game), but other than that, I don't care who you are. If you leave your cell unprotected, I'm coming for it.

If you want to be a raider, and learn how to raid with the best, dollar holler at me, and let's talk! I only need a team of 6 active players, and from there, we can break into any cell overnight.

Sound interesting to you? Hit me up, and let's put some excitement back into this game.

8 years ago  #2
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

your the worst raider ever if you think my cells unprotected kid.

8 years ago  #3
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Originally posted by JoeInBelize Looks like this game is still active

8 years ago  #4
Level 21

for the record soo that all can see incase any dumbasses are wondering while im inactive and yeah joe, your a dumbass.

http://prntscr.com/78k9oh

Last edited by MGK_ 8 years ago

8 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm

For the record you're trying a little to hard not to care bro?

8 years ago  #6
Level 26

Lol, MGK, you must not know me. And for the record, if you're trying to insult someone, how about learning the difference between "you're" and "your".

8 years ago  #7
Level 21

nah i dont got time to be a grammar nazi on prisonblock i give two fucks about you or anyone else on here. if im friends with you this excludes you. so you joe can sit on your fist and spin bro because i was just proving you gotta be one of the biggest panzy motherfuckers on this game too continue raiding a protected cell rofl. for the record lifes short and assuming your a big bitch in real life as you are on here someones bound too put bullets in your face and be done with it. you have a nice life man just remember its short and in your case shorter. i'd say.

8 years ago  #8
Level 26

big words for such idle threats. sounds like you've heard those words before. For someone who doesn't have time to be a grammar nazi, you sure put in a lot of time to insult a complete stranger on the internet. Epic win, bro.

8 years ago  #9
Level 21

Originally posted by Bucktrap For the record you're trying a little to hard not to care bro?

apparently if i tried too hard he'd still be raiding me tho right? see his bitch ass knows its all gold boxes so its not shit hes getting.

8 years ago  #10
Level 26

Originally posted by MGK_
Originally posted by Bucktrap For the record you're trying a little to hard not to care bro?

apparently if i tried too hard he'd still be raiding me tho right? see his bitch ass knows its all gold boxes so its not shit hes getting.

One thing I learned about people who truly have protected shit in their cells? They don't bitch and moan and insult me. They just keep their mouths shut, let me waste my time, and oh... They don't reset their cell combos. The more you continue to insult me, the more I'm gonna try to bust your cell. I'd be happy with taking an ED from your gimp ass.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread