Item Title

Item Description

R-Team: Don't Try Act a Fool

8 years ago  #11
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

And quit acting like your cell is the only one I'm raiding. You're not that special. I've broken into cells 47x in the past couple days since I've been back. Yet you're the only one that's bitching. But it's fun; I don't mind it. It's quite entertaining, to say the least lol

8 years ago  #12
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

ok well have fun.

8 years ago  #13
Level 21
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

mgk on his period

8 years ago  #14
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Prestige mgk on his period

8 years ago  #15
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

R-TEAM will never be as feared as it used to be, we killed people off with them raids but there isn't even enough people active anymore and the ones that are, are usually sad losers with no life that have everything protected anyway lol

8 years ago  #16
Banned

You break in to xxxxx 's cell, grab his Star-Spangled Banner, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 14,700 EXP!

You break in to xxxxx 's cell, grab his Wii, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 14,700 EXP!

on the other hand me and joe never fucked about lololol

8 years ago  #17
Level 26

Originally posted by Bronson2012 You break in to xxxxx 's cell, grab his Star-Spangled Banner, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 14,700 EXP!

You break in to xxxxx 's cell, grab his Wii, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 14,700 EXP!

on the other hand me and joe never fucked about lololol

Man I still have a log of the night we got Cutie's PS3, we got 11 other amens that night, including a bag of coal... And then 2 nights later I got JPISTOLINO's toilet... The fucking glory days...

8 years ago  #18
Banned

lol remember when we cleared apollo_creeds cell out, both dr2 playboy, 2 coals, and think we got wii and reg ps3 too lol

8 years ago  #19
Level 26

Originally posted by Bronson2012 lol remember when we cleared apollo_creeds cell out, both dr2 playboy, 2 coals, and think we got wii and reg ps3 too lol

You sure you don't wanna start up again? hahahaha

8 years ago  #20
Banned

hahaha, nah i dont have the time mate, id love to if i had the time just to hit a few people it was fun, plus itd hurt dems ego if i came back to start again, even though he knows i made this game fun for him

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread