Item Title

Item Description

Raiding bug

4 years ago  #51
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

now he got raiding changed back to raiding single items does he?

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
4 years ago  #52
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

I managed to get multiple items earlier @wildcard

09/20/2019 8:15amYou break in, and make off with 35 Rolled Blunt, 925 Energy Drink, 94 Bottle of Water, 7 Chocolate Bar, 93 Christmas Cookies, 12 Lock Picks, 1 Ruby Slippers, 47 Yellow Egg, 20 Blue Egg, 239 Red Apple, 545 Shamrock Shake, 3 Health Shake, 5 Large Chocolate Bar, 2 Bandages, 1 Hot Dog, 189 Cranberry Juice, 18 Pink Egg, 950 6-Pack of Water and 1 Red Bull and $9,228 from their bank! You earn 13,300 EXP

4 years ago  #53
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

thx rox, guess its just the luck of the draw

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
4 years ago  #54
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 All this about you dont use the items that ZOO taking on you but yet your crying like a little bitch haha ZOO have COM mad AF just face it haha.. you just a fat prick sitting behind a computer screen that does nothing but cry on here😂😂 fuck outta here nigga

Get some stats or some money before you run your mouth, how COM scared of ZOO, last time I checked, we were winning in the #'s department, your crew stay ravage or cloaked up or in the yard.......no one on your team is touching me without the use of drugs, so why would I be upset....as a matter of fact no more words for you, I only talk to BOSSES and your nothing more than a mere dick rider of ZOO,what is your purpose.... your are the Corvette of ZOO,waste of life.......I put more $$$$$$ in ZOO pockets than you ever will....."Money Ain't A Thang"

4 years ago  #55
Level 39

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 All this about you dont use the items that ZOO taking on you but yet your crying like a little bitch haha ZOO have COM mad AF just face it haha.. you just a fat prick sitting behind a computer screen that does nothing but cry on here😂😂 fuck outta here nigga

Get some stats or some money before you run your mouth, how COM scared of ZOO, last time I checked, we were winning in the #'s department, your crew stay ravage or cloaked up or in the yard.......no one on your team is touching me without the use of drugs, so why would I be upset....as a matter of fact no more words for you, I only talk to BOSSES and your nothing more than a mere dick rider of ZOO,what is your purpose.... your are the Corvette of ZOO,waste of life.......I put more $$$$$$ in ZOO pockets than you ever will....."Money Ain't A Thang"

Originally posted by AvengerNKJ
Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You win some, you loose some they all say👌👌 Pistol quit been a bitch about things if "money aint a thang" then why you crying like a little baby on the forums?? + @mufasa any new missions or anything coming anytime soon?? We need things to do on here other than raid COM 👌😂😂

Who the fuck are you, you are a non fucking factor, so basically you another nigga hating on my cash flow, who the fuck you think bought all yall items,yall ain't do shit but fuck up your pp account with me......."Money Ain't A Thang".....get to training....fuck around and have me get back in the gym....Billionaire status

Originally posted by phoenix1971 It is 30 mins per cell but if u crack it it resets it.. just tried it.. 2 people 1 getting the combo the other breaking in you can instantly repeat this process until u get old n grey or they have nothing left...

Still not understanding how you can get 3 events from 1 person

1. It say you got hit up by musket at 2:19pn

2.you attempted raid at 2:19

3.you cracked cell at 2:19

How you attempt and successfully raid at same time

Its not a bug.musket works even if you just try to raid attempt,and the house also taxes even when u try,but if u closely watch,its all only a single event. same for spiderman catching items as well so everything gives event in same second.if 2 players raid then all possible.

These events are showing 2 peoples raiding you..but for a fact,Gangstagelato and nickmercs use to raid singlehandedly using that bug.and non stop.infact where were you while kingben initially started this thread??? when you all were paying GG and co to raid us you were silent,same treatment hurts now?? And for annebelle thing ill show you something good

https://image.prntscr.com/image/Xst1bPNlQT6GoXnXRCL-oQ.png

https://image.prntscr.com/image/oTuQQsdWRjahlOhkugorSg.png

http://prntscr.com/p8cpju

Whos this guy bandit? a lvl 4 at that time,a dupe to hold items in lower prisons..where were you at that bro? And you say billionare businessman in suits? I think you should remane it as billionare bandits!

1st of all, I lost all respect for you, you all know I had shit to do with G.G. taking yall shit from KB, yall used your beef with Hustle to come after my shit and yall knew damn well I was not involved bc you were holding my items...then on top of that I lost out on 1500 favs from you with the lottery shit, but you were the first to raid me for items.....miss me with the bullshit fam, everyone knows I dont do the raiding shit I was just the pb plug who bought up everything......"Money Ain't A Thang" "Billionaire Buisnessman" in Suitz......I'm the reason folks train so hard...."First to hit 1 Billion"

4 years ago  #56
Level 30
Gang: Young Team
Incarcerated: 10 years, 10 months

FOH first of all get off yer high horse and stop with the "Money Ain’t A Thing" bullshit but saying that it’s easy to come on here and claim you’re someone who u ain’t it is a game after all secondly we all know u have a straw shoved so far up GGs arse it’s actually pretty sad and thirdly why are u trying to insinuate that we started shit or maybe your almighty chink boss hasn’t told u the full story

4 years ago  #57
Level 32
Gang: TheVileAnimals
Incarcerated: 5 years, 4 months

You seem to be getting more and more pissed off everytime you reply haha is all this getting to your head now man.. you gonna cry and start calling me a dupe now😂😂😂 i dont need stats or 'money' man favs cone free so whats the point in spending cash on a game thats just about dead?? Your like a girl the way you go on about yourself😂😂 your more than likely a fat piece off shit sitting behind a screen get yourself a life man

4 years ago  #58
Level 39

Originally posted by Highlander FOH first of all get off yer high horse and stop with the "Money Ain’t A Thing" bullshit but saying that it’s easy to come on here and claim you’re someone who u ain’t it is a game after all secondly we all know u have a straw shoved so far up GGs arse it’s actually pretty sad and thirdly why are u trying to insinuate that we started shit or maybe your almighty chink boss hasn’t told u the full story

Who cares, dont care bout your story, why would I involve myself with raiding ZOO when ZOO was holding my shit from Diesel......and I dont need to make up anything....I been saying "Money Ain't A Thang" since I start playing PB with my lil Bro years ago when everyone hated on us and called us PayPal Ganagstaz bc we bout up everything;therefore Indont need to spend hours on hours playing to be relevant

4 years ago  #59
Level 39

Originally posted by heffoblaze420 You seem to be getting more and more pissed off everytime you reply haha is all this getting to your head now man.. you gonna cry and start calling me a dupe now😂😂😂 i dont need stats or 'money' man favs cone free so whats the point in spending cash on a game thats just about dead?? Your like a girl the way you go on about yourself😂😂 your more than likely a fat piece off shit sitting behind a screen get yourself a life man

Check the logs, you spend why more time online than I do, and stop worrying bout what I do with my $$$$$$$$, your game play sucks, yall took advantage of a bug that Mu fixed, now all you can do is log on and talk shit in forums😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭, looks like you are the one mad, bc the bug has been fixed.....So get back to work earning my favs,amends, to sell to me like it has been done for the past 9 years..."Money Ain't A Thang"

Last edited by Pistol22 4 years ago

4 years ago  #60
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Highlander FOH first of all get off yer high horse and stop with the "Money Ain’t A Thing" bullshit but saying that it’s easy to come on here and claim you’re someone who u ain’t it is a game after all secondly we all know u have a straw shoved so far up GGs arse it’s actually pretty sad and thirdly why are u trying to insinuate that we started shit or maybe your almighty chink boss hasn’t told u the full story

Who cares, dont care bout your story, why would I involve myself with raiding ZOO when ZOO was holding my shit from Diesel......and I dont need to make up anything....I been saying "Money Ain't A Thang" since I start playing PB with my lil Bro years ago when everyone hated on us and called us PayPal Ganagstaz bc we bout up everything;therefore Indont need to spend hours on hours playing to be relevant

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭, yall keep thinking Chang is the Boss, we are all Bosses, no one is above the other.....thatz what the Commission is all about

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread