Item Title

Item Description

Raiding bug

4 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

How can someone raid and pop your cell twice in the same minute?

07/11/2019 3:34pmNICKMERCS broke into your cell but your Golden Charleville Musket was out of ammo and couldn't stop them!

07/11/2019 3:34pmNICKMERCS tried to raid you, but your The House taxed their pockets of $53,575

07/11/2019 3:34pmNICKMERCS tried to raid your cell, but he got your combo wrong!

07/11/2019 3:34pmNICKMERCS tried to raid you, but your The House taxed their pockets of $53,719

07/11/2019 3:34pmNICKMERCS broke into your cell and got mauled by your Golden Brown Bess Musket while trying to flee!

4 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

. sorry man but you got a better chance of the Queen responding back with an answer. I’m more curious about the non loaded amen being raided or game freezing while they raid (without Ralph) or 100’s of raids without running a single code.

4 years ago  #3
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

when we were fighting aos a while bacc.. i got events that i defanged myself with underworld dvd and that my musket shot at me and cut me.. all kinds of bs.. raiding is all bugged out

4 years ago  #4
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 5 months

yeah same as nickmercs he is also doing.

08/13/2019 1:33pmGangstaGelato tried to raid your cell, but he got your combo wrong!

08/13/2019 1:33pmGangstaGelato tried to raid you, but your The House taxed their pockets of $24,385

08/13/2019 1:33pmGangstaGelato broke into your cell and got shot by your Golden Charleville Musket! The Warden confiscates the musket ball for evidence.

08/13/2019 1:33pmYour Spiderman: Homecoming snatched 236 Muller Lite from GangstaGelato!

08/13/2019 1:33pmGangstaGelato tried to raid you, but your The House taxed their pockets of $23,520

No snooping glasses been used and no lockpicks same guy getting code and same guy breaking.

Last edited by AvengerNKJ 4 years ago

4 years ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

This is know bug it's quite simple actually have a look at all your amens avenger and you will see how he can pop without picks or snooping glass

_
4 years ago  #6
Level 34

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 This is know bug it's quite simple actually have a look at all your amens avenger and you will see how he can pop without picks or snooping glass

How??

4 years ago  #7
Level 41
Gang: The vile Animal
Incarcerated: 5 years, 5 months

Originally posted by KingBen
Originally posted by markdjdeans16 This is know bug it's quite simple actually have a look at all your amens avenger and you will see how he can pop without picks or snooping glass

How??

He won't tell because he knows that and his gang supports this by hiring GG

4 years ago  #8
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

Originally posted by AvengerNKJ

How??

You guys know all about exploiting bugs over at zoo don’t ya. 😂🤣😂🤫🤫🤫🤐🤐🤐🐞🐜🐛🦗

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #9
Level 34

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO
Originally posted by AvengerNKJ

How??

You guys know all about exploiting bugs over at zoo don’t ya. 😂🤣😂🤫🤫🤫🤐🤐🤐🐞🐜🐛🦗

Says the clown on Changs crew 😂😂 eat a dick JP.. Chang was caught botting only recently and was banned until he put his knees pads on, yet you think you can throw around accusations 😂😂

4 years ago  #10
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

Zoo full of players that been banned so what your point. No acquisitions just public knowledge. Why you stay on Chang’s nuts so much for hell he not even playing. Don’t that make you happy sir?🤷🏽‍♂️ Wipe your vagina and get over it bro.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread