Item Title

Item Description

Raiding bug

4 years ago  #11
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Zoo full of players that been banned so what your point. No acquisitions just public knowledge. Why you stay on Changโ€™s nuts so much for hell he not even playing. Donโ€™t that make you happy sir?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wipe your vagina and get over it bro.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ alright kiddo, he stated this shit so fuck you and your bitch ass crew, I'll call that little fuck out whenever I want ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๏ฟฝ
4 years ago  #12
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 22 days

How you can call one person out but not others. Smh. All good Ben do you bro. How you gonna make a thread acting ignorant knowing dam well yโ€™all guilty of same shit. I coulda been a bitch like you and posted the events but what good would that do? Stay acting like a bitch if you want to. All good with me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO How you can call one person out but not others. Smh. All good Ben do you bro. How you gonna make a thread acting ignorant knowing dam well yโ€™all guilty of same shit. I coulda been a bitch like you and posted the events but what good would that do? Stay acting like a bitch if you want to. All good with me.

Do you listen to your own shit? This thread had nothing to do with you and your little Asian master.. you came in here talking shit so get the fuck out with your bullshit.. and by the way I call anyone out, I was cool with most of COM besides that cunt Chang so dont worry about the "others" I don't call out

๏ฟฝ
4 years ago  #14
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 22 days

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ you keep bringing up Chang name all the time just like a little jealous bitch.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
4 years ago  #15
Level 36
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 days

Just play ya game players come and go stay legit it always plays out right... I've learn most on the block or slow some even retards rest or cry babies...

4 years ago  #16
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Ain't shit going to happen, everyone has been affected by this bug and lost out on items......its not like Mu will be retuing items....on another note, COM better known as the Comission is a group of Bosses who are all equal and brings their own uniqueness to the crew, there is no leader or master..........CCCCCOOOOOMMMMM

4 years ago  #17
Level 36

Originally posted by Pistol22 Ain't shit going to happen, everyone has been affected by this bug and lost out on items......its not like Mu will be retuing items....on another note, COM better known as the Comission is a group of Bosses who are all equal and brings their own uniqueness to the crew, there is no leader or master..........CCCCCOOOOOMMMMM

I don't have any issues with COM for as I know but players jump ships fast here. Look at all the gangs I've been in none of them where loyal kicked me each time beef start. I help out lots of players. The players know who you are. ls why I'm saying most or lame retards BigWheel will always be around can't run me or stomp me out

4 years ago  #18
Level 32
Incarcerated: 5 years, 11 months

09/02/2019 4:03pmXxXXX raided your cell, but ran when he heard you coming! he did manage to snatch $144,015 from your bank!

09/02/2019 4:00pmxXxxx tried to raid your cell, but he got your combo wrong!

i dont know what the h--l as changed with the raiding program, or if theres something im just missing, but isnt the raider supposed to wait 30 minutes (20 minutes with the red oceans dvd loaded) after an unsuccessful raid attempt before they can try again? i mean is this a glitch or something? im over confused lol

4 years ago  #19
Level 36

4 years ago  #20
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

@bitedown as soon as someone breaks into your cell they can attempt to raid straight after but its every 30 mins until you break in

_

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread