Item Description

Raiding bug

1 month ago  #71
Level 37
Gang: The Commizzion
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 4 months

Originally posted by KingBen
Originally posted by markdjdeans16 See Avenger we ain't all bandits I asked first 😁

In fairness you, munk, nispey and crim are the only exceptions.. the rest of COM are thieving little cunts.. especially that pussy Jpiss who just paid others to do his work because he is 100% bitch but its fine.. we took back all we needed plus the rest to balance the scales plus we made chang become basically inactive so we're happy with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Name something I stole from you......I'm waiting

1 month ago  #72
Level 38
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 See Avenger we ain't all bandits I asked first 😁

In fairness you, munk, nispey and crim are the only exceptions.. the rest of COM are thieving little cunts.. especially that pussy Jpiss who just paid others to do his work because he is 100% bitch but its fine.. we took back all we needed plus the rest to balance the scales plus we made chang become basically inactive so we're happy with that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

😭 guess I was posed to let u run in my cell with no retaliation. πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

Last edited by JPISTOLINO 1 month ago

1 month ago  #73
Level 38

I’m sure the 4 events from you this war has weighed heavy on Chang’s decision to play or not kingb.

1 month ago  #74
Level 32
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 9 years, 6 months

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO I’m sure the 4 events from you this war has weighed heavy on Chang’s decision to play or not kingb.

Tell him thanks for all the protected rp1s he so generously gave.. com haven't done nothing.. that dupe nick got most of my items I didnt send away and then you bought them you fool so stop acting you like did a fucking thing! Well you did hand me items from my spiderman DVDs when you failed to raid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

οΏ½
1 month ago  #75
Level 38

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO I’m sure the 4 events from you this war has weighed heavy on Chang’s decision to play or not kingb.

Tell him thanks for all the protected rp1s he so generously gave.. com haven't done nothing.. that dupe nick got most of my items I didnt send away and then you bought them you fool so stop acting you like did a fucking thing! Well you did hand me items from my spiderman DVDs when you failed to raid πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ‘πŸΎ No complaints here. But the way you ranting you sounding more mad than anything. make up your mind did I pay someone to raid you or did I just buy items and you got mad? This whole war been bullshit from the jump. There are no winners here. Everyone of us have lost something or been forced to alter how they want to play

Last edited by JPISTOLINO 1 month ago

1 month ago  #76
Level 30
Gang: Vile Animalz
Incarcerated: 6 years, 5 months

Mark a will be up at yer gaff I’m 2 hours wae petro bombs wit ye sayin now ya sheep shagger πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 month ago  #77
Level 36
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

09/23/2019 3:53amAvengerNKJ took your copy of Game Night from The Warden's bootleg bin! And you call us bandits smh

_
1 month ago  #78
Level 36
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

@Highlander let me know fan yer 10 mins away so I can make sure it's just the missus that inπŸ₯³

_

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread