Item Description

Rog_ Said........

5 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

rog_ said on 10.05.2018 @ 4:24PM:

im banned from sb and from forums lol. can you please copy/paste this into a new thread? To clarify, i did get yxes and ogpeak banned for giving out my personal info. peak was even going as far as looking up my relatives addresses and stalking their facebook accounts. i never gave ultimatums or anything of the such-dont make shit up to make yourself look better after this debacle MU. im not the only one disgusted by this whole situation, ask around. and how is this blackmailing you? if you're going to throw around accusations they should make sense. im not asking for anything out of you or threatening you for any kind of gain. yes i tried extorting chang-it couldn't happen to a better person. hes a lousy piece if cheating shit who gets a pass because hes your cash cow. enjoy this game folks. its been fun and i genuinely liked getting to know most of you- even my enemies. hopefully ill be banned by the time most of you read this.

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
5 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 days

lmao who cares

all these losers acting like prisonblock is the hood

i bet i could beat up 90% of u irl

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
5 years ago  #3
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

rog_ said on 10.05.2018 @ 4:23PM:

im banned from sb and from forums lol. can you please copy/paste this into a new thread? To clarify, i did get yxes and ogpeak banned for giving out my personal info. peak was even going as far as looking up my relatives addresses and stalking their facebook accounts. i never gave ultimatums or anything of the such-dont make shit up to make yourself look better after this debacle MU. im not the only one disgusted by this whole situation, ask around. and how is this blackmailing you? if you're going to throw around accusations they should make sense. im not asking for anything out of you or threatening you for any kind of gain. yes i tried extorting chang-it couldn't happen to a better person. hes a lousy piece if cheating shit who gets a pass because hes your cash cow. enjoy this game folks. its been fun and i genuinely liked getting to know most of you- even my enemies. hopefully ill be banned by the time most of you read this. peace

5 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 days

Originally posted by JayMeal lmao who cares

London bridge foo

�
5 years ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven

Says Jaymeal one of the original low level bullys..

5 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand

Originally posted by DR_FiSh

It was a good day when i put in 2 days worth of work and passed that homo up...best move ive ever made on here other than passing Tuna's stats

5 years ago  #7
Level 37

Originally posted by Spinelli

It was a good day when i put in 2 days worth of work and passed that homo up...best move ive ever made on here other than passing Tuna's stats

Haha let's not forget about @eazyas who was one of my original bullys/Bitcoin invester... Hope he chokes to death on all that cash

5 years ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand

Haha let's not forget about @eazyas who was one of my original bullys/Bitcoin invester... Hope he chokes to death on all that cash

IF he invested like he was preaching, he probably made a good chunk of change

5 years ago  #9
Level 37

IF he invested like he was preaching, he probably made a good chunk of change

He spoke about it enough so I'm sure he did.. In hindsight I wish I'd listened to the scamming piece of shit idiot

5 years ago  #10
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Free rog_

Guy gets caught cheating, allowed to continue but the next cheater will be dealt with severely

Hope you learn from your forum and shoutbox ban @rog_ 😂

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread