Item Title

Item Description

Searching The Yard. New Style

14 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

i dont like it at all. not everyone can log on every hour. also seems to be harder to find things with just 5 tries. i thought search the yard was to help you out a bit if youre having a hard time.

to ALL you little faggots with your little "gangs". ITS A FUCKING GAME, ITS NOT REAL LIFE. fuck off with your little threatening tough guy messages its really fuckin queer, and shows every1 how sad and pathetic your life really is. jesus christ, get a life you fuckin fags ahhahaa
14 years ago  #12
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I agree, I thinks its very hard for people to get on every hour. At best, I would think that 12 out of the 24 hours the most active person would get on (not sure, but any more than that would require almost no life). Therefore I think that at least there should be an adjustment where you can search 2X as much as is current. This would amount to someone playing for 12 hours would get the normal amount that was before the change. I would recommend the stack option introduced by other earlier. I would say that you can search so many times every 3 hours (like the razor game in NJ) or that your search potential gets stacked up to 3 hours, with which any more I would disagree. I also agree with demon. I kept playing this game because I could search, as this was the main way to get money and water when you first start. I am afraid that this would discourage newbies from playing as it makes it a lot harder to get items at the beginning. Personally I like the previous search method better than the current, but if we could search a certain amount every so many hours (like every 3 hours) that would be more feasible and would satisfy a lot of complaints (hopefully, some people would complain no matter what happens).

In this world of lies, the truth, it means resistance. One single voice became a storm, the weapon they fear.
14 years ago  #13
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Think we can balance it, i have time enough after im dont with my job. But its true, using 5 turns [N.J.] is almost usefull. All i get its 600$ MAX.

14 years ago  #14
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

It's not the best but, you almost never seem to get an item out of it.

14 years ago  #15
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Ashz It's not the best but, you almost never seem to get an item out of it.

Youp, actually havnt get any item since in NJ.

14 years ago  #16
Level 15

i'm sure most suffered people from this new system - are levels 1-4. Because as i remember this yard searching gave me significant part of my income when i was low level;  you could find water and chocolate bars for sale and then buy smth what is worth money like expensive amenities. **banking system was appropriate at that time by the way ;-) ** That let me save  favors for making the cell bigger.

14 years ago  #17
Level 10
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I LIKE THIS NEW WAY OF SEARCHING THE YARD, BESIDES I RECEIVED MORE MONEY THAN OLD WAY!! GOOD IDEA GUYS

BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01
14 years ago  #18
Banned

only thing that's tough is I haven't gotten items yet through new prison search.  And large waters for instance are going extinct. If you can't buy them in any prison..not only are prices for large water going to go up (which they' have) , but it wont be worthh it as small bottles of water are much cheaper. 2 small bottles of water is cheaper than buying 1 large bottle of water. With 2 bottles of water I get 40% stamina instead of the 30% large does.  U just dont get the extra few NRG the large bottles give.  But I think soon that Large bottles will definitely not be around unless something changes

14 years ago  #19
Level 10

WELL IT SEEMS LIKE I´VE BEEN VERY LUCKY. MANY TIMES I GOT MORE THAN $1000 AND SOME ITEMS, JUST FEW SECONDS AGO I FOUND $1027 AND LARGE WATER, MAYBE HAPPENS ONLY IN PUTNAM, I SEARCH MANY TIMES IN A DAY AND IT REALLY HELPS ME

BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01
14 years ago  #20
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana

Originally posted by AC_DC_SOFIA WELL IT SEEMS LIKE I´VE BEEN VERY LUCKY. MANY TIMES I GOT MORE THAN $1000 AND SOME ITEMS, JUST FEW SECONDS AGO I FOUND $1027 AND LARGE WATER, MAYBE HAPPENS ONLY IN PUTNAM, I SEARCH MANY TIMES IN A DAY AND IT REALLY HELPS ME

Stop using capslock, please.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread