Item Title

Item Description

Searching The Yard. New Style

14 years ago  #21
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

HEY, I don´t get more items and sometimes i get $0 when i search yard. I DON´T LIKE THIS NEW YARD SEARCHIG WAY ANYMORE, IT DOESN´T HELP US AS IT DID BEFORE, THINGS R VERY EXPENSIVE HERE IN PUTNAM, AND DONT HAVE MANY WAYS TO GET MONEY.

BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01
14 years ago  #22
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by AC_DC_SOFIA HEY, I don´t get more items and sometimes i get $0 when i search yard. I DON´T LIKE THIS NEW YARD SEARCHIG WAY ANYMORE, IT DOESN´T HELP US AS IT DID BEFORE, THINGS R VERY EXPENSIVE HERE IN PUTNAM, AND DONT HAVE MANY WAYS TO GET MONEY.

How come you go from a mixture of Caps lock and normal ?

It seems you didnt give it a few tries before commenting and its seems you have now contradicted yourself.

Were all in the same position and we make money its good that the items are getting more exspensive for the people who are selling them. I hope you find away to make money but may be get a job to bring in some money every day to help.

Use your favours to buy items and then sell them on the open market this will make money too.

To be honest there is many things to make money you have just got to think and look around good luck

14 years ago  #23
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by AC_DC_SOFIA HEY, I don´t get more items and sometimes i get $0 when i search yard. I DON´T LIKE THIS NEW YARD SEARCHIG WAY ANYMORE, IT DOESN´T HELP US AS IT DID BEFORE, THINGS R VERY EXPENSIVE HERE IN PUTNAM, AND DONT HAVE MANY WAYS TO GET MONEY.

Continuing with Owen said, it's hard to take the opinion of someone with such knee-jerk post reactions seriously. One day you love it, the next day OMGZ!!!!!

Secondly, Putnam is easily the easiest prison to earn money in.

14 years ago  #24
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Putnam really is the best place to earn cash. Like seriously, omg

14 years ago  #25
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

I think Mufasa has hit the nail on the head as tommorrow you could be back after getting a good take and say you no what i love this new way.

Bravo said something to me at the beggining of the post that for what ever time you were doing the old yard search be greatfull as the new players havnt had the chance.

Dont get me wrong i did like the old way but its here now and its here to stay.

I did this post to see what people thought. The way i look at it is this game is trying to be as real life as possible so if you was in a real prison what would be the chance of popping out to the yard and coming back with say 17 Large Bottles of Water and 24 Blunts and then $21967 id actually say none what so ever. Theres a big chance you wouldnt even come back with a few dimps (Fag Ends or put out roll ups)

So lets all be greatfull for what we do get as if we keep complaining well come on one day and there will be no such thing as search the yard. Mufasa stop Laugthing

14 years ago  #26
Level 10

OK GUYS, ENGLISH ISN´T MY LANGUAGE ND MAY BE I MADE SOME MISTAKES WHEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH I´M TRYING TO DO MY BEST BUT IT´S HARD FOR ME SO I HOPE U UNDERSTAND THAT. WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN IS THAT I GOT MONEY ND ITEMS MOST OF THE TIMES WHEN I SEARCHED YARD, ND ON THE LAST 2 DAYS I GOT $0 AT LEAST 2 TIMES A DAY, (I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY) ND THAT DIDN´T HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE SO I THOUGHT YARD SEARCH HAS CHANGED, I WASN´T COMPLAINING I JUST TOLD WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE LAST 2 DAYS, I HOPE U FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING SUCH A MISTAKE WRITING THIS ON THE FORUM, I SHOULDN´T WRITE IT BEFORE I WAS SURE ABOUT IT. U R RIGHT I GOT A JOB ND GAME ROOM GIVES ME ENOUGH MONEY TO PLAY WELL. BESIDES MAY BE U DON´T KNOW THAT I VISIT A REAL PRISON EVERY WEEK ´ND I REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, (MAY BE BETTER THAN U OWEN36), BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, U R RIGHT ON WHAT U TOLD ME. I HOPE U FORGIVE MY MISTAKE. (SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH). GAME IS GREAT ND I REALLY ENJOY IT JUST LIKE IT IS! KEEP GOING ON MUFASA ND STAFF, U R  REALLY DOING A VERY GOOD WORK!!! THNX

BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01 BB5033CE-3DB4-57A4-C97E-CDCFA425D4B3 1.03.01
14 years ago  #27
Level 10

OH! I FORGOT TO SAY THNX TO U FOR YOUR HELP; YOUR SUGGESTIONS R USEFULL ND WELLCOME

14 years ago  #28
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

Originally posted by AC_DC_SOFIA OK GUYS, ENGLISH ISN´T MY LANGUAGE ND MAY BE I MADE SOME MISTAKES WHEN TRYING TO EXPLAIN MYSELF, SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH I´M TRYING TO DO MY BEST BUT IT´S HARD FOR ME SO I HOPE U UNDERSTAND THAT. WHAT I TRIED TO EXPLAIN IS THAT I GOT MONEY ND ITEMS MOST OF THE TIMES WHEN I SEARCHED YARD, ND ON THE LAST 2 DAYS I GOT $0 AT LEAST 2 TIMES A DAY, (I DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY) ND THAT DIDN´T HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE SO I THOUGHT YARD SEARCH HAS CHANGED, I WASN´T COMPLAINING I JUST TOLD WHAT HAPPENED TO ME ON THE LAST 2 DAYS, I HOPE U FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING SUCH A MISTAKE WRITING THIS ON THE FORUM, I SHOULDN´T WRITE IT BEFORE I WAS SURE ABOUT IT. U R RIGHT I GOT A JOB ND GAME ROOM GIVES ME ENOUGH MONEY TO PLAY WELL. BESIDES MAY BE U DON´T KNOW THAT I VISIT A REAL PRISON EVERY WEEK ´ND I REALLY KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS, (MAY BE BETTER THAN U OWEN36), BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER, U R RIGHT ON WHAT U TOLD ME. I HOPE U FORGIVE MY MISTAKE. (SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH). GAME IS GREAT ND I REALLY ENJOY IT JUST LIKE IT IS! KEEP GOING ON MUFASA ND STAFF, U R  REALLY DOING A VERY GOOD WORK!!! THNX

For future posts, please for the love of god! stop typing in all caps. It makes my head hurt, and it makes you look less intelligent.

That aside, you seem fairly intelligent, and your English is certainly good enough to post on the forums. You can stop worrying. I'm sure your original post was just a misunderstanding. That happens to anyone.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #29
Level 10

ok just 4 u kingtommy, but i never said i was intelligent, so how can i look "less intelligent"?

14 years ago  #30
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

Originally posted by AC_DC_SOFIA ok just 4 u kingtommy, but i never said i was intelligent, so how can i look "less intelligent"?

I'm not saying you are intelligent, I'm just saying you seem intelligent, which isn't exactly difficult round these parts. I just want you to stop using capslock so that I don't have to go out of my way to kill you.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread